Premiership here we come!

Tipex

well done the blades for your promotion,enjoy it while it lasts because soon next season you'll be chanting for warnock out.

remember this phrase "doing a sunderland"

Could you please let us know where you purchase your grapes ? They seem a little sour and I would like to advise my friends where not to go for them.

well done the blades for your promotion,enjoy it while it lasts because soon next season you'll be chanting for warnock out.

remember this phrase "doing a sunderland"

what about doing a Wigan? are you per chance a jealous Owl?

Spare a thought, dear fellow Blades, as we board the coach whose destination is the Premier League.

As we climb on board, look back at the school of Championship football. There you will see the miserable faces of Wednesdayites looking through the windows, envious and a little peeved that it is us and not them boarding the coach.

See their drab faces, the tears in their eyes, their mopy eyebrows, their sad, dejected little bodies. As the coach sets off we begin to sing whilst they return to their history class.

Today's subject is the Boxing Day Massacre - again. Boring, boring, boring.

We however are on the journey of a lifetime, singing merrily, cracking into a crate of Tizer and dreaming of Big Time Football, Match of the Day and the promised land that is, The Premier League.

Yes, after 12 seasons we will finally do it. If not today then Tuesday night.

What a time to be a Blade, I will enjoy it.

THE BLADES ARE GOING UP,

THE BLADES ARE GOING UP,

AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA BELIEVE US,

AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA BELIEVE US,

AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA BELIEEEVE US,

THE BLADES ARE GOING UP

COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZZZZZAAAAARDS

Oh go on then, CONGRATS from a Liverpool Red.

I guess that's one game I don't have to worry about transport to next season.

Can we interest you in any of the following:

Diao / Le Tallec / Pongolle / Mellor (I think you'd've taken him if someone hadn't snitched about his dodgy knees) / Morientes / Traore ?

The Heskey thing's a joke right? :loopy:

No thanks we will have Robbie though,the Liverpool manager is an idiot if he does not give him a contract,if he had not been on the pitch against Bolton,it would have been a draw,I like Cisse but we could not afford him,but Liverpool have been playing better since Gerrard was suspended,I think they rely on him too much.It will be great to watch Utd back in the top flight,being in the top2 all season we deserve to be there.UP THE PREMIERE BOUND MIGHTIER BLADES.

Avery well thought out passage there pal, you right it yourself then?Hope you enjoy next season, youv waited long enough.:thumbsup:

Thanks Brooksy (providing you're serious!).

Yes, I penned it myself with a bit of help from Heineken Export (actually, too much of the stuff: I'm suffering).

Archived