Premiership here we come!

Tipex

Congratulations to the trotters, well done at "not" missin out yet again.. back where you have never belonged...:D Do Sheffield proud next year;) stuff leeds on tuesday, as we all hate tweeds:P Congrats to all you trotters:D

Absolutely fantastic! YOUR ARE GONG TO THE PREMIERSHIP!!!!!:thumbsup:

Im Wednesday till i die, but you totally deserved promotion.

Good luck next season in the Premiership!!!

Its about time United got some more fans coming out of the woodwork.The snortbeasts desrve to go up they havent had much luck in the past itll be a good laugh watching them getting hammered week in week out.Youve gotta remember Wednesday are still and always will be the most sucessfull sheffield team despite our recent lack of good fortune.The gates will still be higher than at the pig sty next season

Its about time United got some more fans coming out of the woodwork.The snortbeasts desrve to go up they havent had much luck in the past itll be a good laugh watching them getting hammered week in week out.Youve gotta remember Wednesday are still and always will be the most sucessfull sheffield team despite our recent lack of good fortune.The gates will still be higher than at the pig sty next season

Yes alright mate,but we won't be going to Brentford,Cardiff etc etc:Glad the Owls have won today.UP THE PREMIERE LEAGUE MIGHTIER BLADES

PLEASE let Deano get on and score on Tuesday night. PLEASE let Kevin Blackwell 'die' of complete embarrasment when he is hammered mercilessly for 90 minutes. PLEASE lets finish this season in style with two wins in front of sell out crowds at beautiful downtown bramall lane.

I first went as a 7 year old in the 71/72 season. I can remember Rose Garden, Ilkey Moor Bah't at being played, Police dog displays on the pitch, standing up against the white railings on the Bramall Lane end. TC, Geoff Salmons, Ted Hemsley etc etc. Bar scarf, rosette's, wooden seats in the John Street stand.

Now look at us - I've a 14 yr old mad blade son, a great wife, we have a wonderful ground, brilliant manager and the best chairman I've ever known.

Its been a pain in the a**e at times, but delerious happiness at others, three sided ground, money problems, fourth division. BUT

When the blades last went up to the top flight I was in Egypt, and couldn't get the result until a week after. When I fnally got it, I was in the airport at Luxor. Cue one very happy blade.

This time I'm at home, champagne is in the fridge chilling, its 72 hours and 45 minutes away from the kick off of what will be the biggest night in years at the Lane.

I'm filling up and I can't wait.

TO MY FELLOW BLADES, THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, AND SING YOUR HEARTS OUT ON TUESDAY NIGHT.

Madowl you are a STAR & a credit to your club,good luck next season.

I have to admit you lot going up does make me feel like i have a mild dose of Owl "Bird" Flu.... maybe thats why this thread... makes me sick..??

Archived