Trying to find dave kendrick/kendric

norsman

looking for Dave Kendrick,he would be a young 60ish now. he was a joiner

I went to Shirecliffe College with him in 1968/70ish. Dave used to live near

Blackstock Road, Gleadless not far from the pub as I seem to remember. he was a very keen fisherman in 1977, same weekend as the queens jubilee, we went to Bedale in North Yorkshire, for a fishing weekend, 4 of us went one of the other fellas was called bob, cant remember the other fella. Dave used to have a green mk111 ford Cortina, went to a lot of fishing venues in that car, if your out there Dave , I would like to here from you, don't worry you don't owe me anything. A.S. my initials. thank you to all that take time to read this post.

cheers.

---------- Post added 30-11-2015 at 19:20 ----------

Hillsboro thank you for information. replied this way, because I have no idea

how to send a PM. I'm okay with a hammer and saw but not to bright with IT. cheers

Hi I think I've got the person your looking for,is your name Alan?daves number 07974532966

Hi thanks for reply, that's my name, must be, cos my wife's always screaming that name in my direction. I will call Dave next week if that's ok. really gratefull for your reply. Cheers. PS don't let the wife know what I said

HE,HE.