Dog barking in Sheffield 5

purple

There is a dog who barks regulary in all weathers from early in the morning throughout the day.It sounds like either a small dog or a youngish dog.

If I can pinpoint where it lives I'm informing the RSPCA.

The general area is Wordsworth Avenue/Milnrow Rd/Milnrow Drive.

I am an animal lover and it breaks my heart to know a dog is out in the weather we have had today.

What also puzzles me is why the next door neighbours are not doing anything about it.

There is a dog who barks regulary in all weathers from early in the morning throughout the day.It sounds like either a small dog or a youngish dog.

I am an animal lover and it breaks my heart to know a dog is out in the weather we have had today.

What also puzzles me is why the next door neighbours are not doing anything about it.

Maybe the neighbours are at work too

I wouldn't bother with the RSPCA to be honest.

We had a similar situation last year and they just weren't interested.

If the dog is being fed and doesn't show signs of abuse then they aren't bothered.

Report it as a noise issue to the council and you are more likely to get a result.

We had one like this about 3 houses down. It drove me mad and the selfish cow who owns it wouldn't do anything to stop the noise. It got so bad i didnt want to go on the garden as it would always go mental and growl and claw at the fence. I had enough when it got loose from its garden and made a beeline for my garden and my kids who got really scared and tried to run in the house but it cornered them at the bottom of the garden. I was so scared i just ran for the dog grabbing it by the neck and launched it over the fence where it landed with a dull thud. It then howled its way back into its owners garden then in their house. I have not had a problem with it since.

My dogs do the exact same thing if I lock them out while I mop or something and they will winge and bark until they're let back in. Usually it's after about 10 minutes of hearing them make sad little sounds that I'll give in and end up with muddy paw prints all over my newly cleaned floor.

How anyone can leave their dog outside all the time, especially in the winter, is beyond me. Dogs bark for a reason and usually, it's because they are trying to get their owners attention.

I did have to resort to locking them out in the rain for 5 minutes this morning when one was refusing to go out and I know she needed a wee :hihi:

We had one like this about 3 houses down. It drove me mad and the selfish cow who owns it wouldn't do anything to stop the noise. It got so bad i didnt want to go on the garden as it would always go mental and growl and claw at the fence. I had enough when it got loose from its garden and made a beeline for my garden and my kids who got really scared and tried to run in the house but it cornered them at the bottom of the garden. I was so scared i just ran for the dog grabbing it by the neck and launched it over the fence where it landed with a dull thud. It then howled its way back into its owners garden then in their house. I have not had a problem with it since.

its the owner who should have been grabbed by the neck.