Taxi complaints

BORIS

Hello Gerry Booth

I did not realise that if i hire a taxi i was hiring a service, You need a PSV then? i agree with you irrespective of anything els, if you hire a taxi you dont own it or, the driver, and i do realise that there is some very awkward passengers with whom you dont wish to hire your taxi to,

But if you do hire your taxi to a hirer, you do what the hirer wants obviously within the taxi hiring rules and regs.

I cant get into a discussion to much, i am going somewhere that is about 90+% today.

If i hire mafya to do a job, he will do it how I want it doing.

Hello Gerry Booth

I did not realise that if i hire a taxi i was hiring a service, You need a PSV then? i agree with you irrespective of anything els, if you hire a taxi you dont own it or, the driver, and i do realise that there is some very awkward passengers with whom you dont wish to hire your taxi to,

But if you do hire your taxi to a hirer, you do what the hirer wants obviously within the taxi hiring rules and regs.

I cant get into a discussion to much, i am going somewhere that is about 90+% today.

If i hire mafya to do a job, he will do it how I want it doing.

Or he can tell you he isn't interested in your work. Same as a taxi driver. If I was driving a taxi and you started demanding I do this and that with a similar attitude to what you've displayed on this thread I'd likely stop the taxi in the first safe place and ask you to get out and enjoy the rest of your day.

Or he can tell you he isn't interested in your work. Same as a taxi driver. If I was driving a taxi and you started demanding I do this and that with a similar attitude to what you've displayed on this thread I'd likely stop the taxi in the first safe place and ask you to get out and enjoy the rest of your day.

And just what attitude is that, you are taking this, way way out of context, your comments above are deplorable, if thats how you are going to conduct yourself good by.

demanding is NOT in my vocabulary your choice of words is reprehensible.

And just what attitude is that, you are taking this, way way out of context, your comments above are deplorable, if thats how you are going to conduct yourself good by.

demanding is NOT in my vocabulary your choice of words is reprehensible.

Err, what? You really do get your knickers in a twist over taxis don't you? All you do on EVERY single taxi thread is slag them off, make unfounded allegations and ignore anyone who dares say something not highly critical of every single taxi driver. I seriously think you are the one making deplorable and reprehensible comments.

Err, what? You really do get your knickers in a twist over taxis don't you? All you do on EVERY single taxi thread is slag them off, make unfounded allegations and ignore anyone who dares say something not highly of every single taxi driver. I seriously think you are the one making deplorable and reprehensible comments.

I often wonder if many taxi drivers read the posts on here if so why don't they start a post "Customer complaints?" I know a taxi driver very well and am astonished how customers speak to him and general disrespect shown. He says he isn't allowed to defend himself because he's always under the threat of being reported to either the taxi co. or ultimately the council and losing his licence. Plenty to replace him as apparently no restrictions.

Err, what? You really do get your knickers in a twist over taxis don't you? All you do on EVERY single taxi thread is slag them off, make unfounded allegations and ignore anyone who dares say something not highly critical of every single taxi driver. I seriously think you are the one making deplorable and reprehensible comments.

My Bold

Show me where i have slagged any taxi driver off, you are telling lies, Tell me why of all the complaints about taxi drivers on this thread you pick on me, this thread is full of people bad mouthing taxi drivers.

nobody can discus any thing with a person who tells as many lies as you. my last post on this thread or any thread for four weeks. Please Please put me on your ignore list,

My Bold

Show me where i have slagged any taxi driver off, you are telling lies, Tell me why of all the complaints about taxi drivers on this thread you pick on me, this thread is full of people bad mouthing taxi drivers.

nobody can discus any thing with a person who tells as many lies as you. my last post on this thread or any thread for four weeks. Please Please put me on your ignore list,

Because other people put a specific complaint, like the taxi driver smelt, or he didn't know where he was going. Both of which are valid complaints and should be taken up with either the taxi company or the council depending on what type of taxi it was. Your comments just seem to be wide ranging criticism over nearly all taxi drivers, you have distorted media and police reports to make out there are illegal taxis all over the place, yet ignore it when everyone else points out you've completely misread the article. You have a clear chip on your shoulder against taxis to the point where it has become comical.

I'm not going to add you to my ignore list and you've not offended me in anyway and I'm still honestly baffled as to why you thought I was being so offensive towards you? I can only presume you have decided I must be trying to offend you because I don't agree with your anti-taxi rants.

If you look further at my posting history, I'm hardly a bastion of defending taxis or their drivers, I think large numbers of them are appallingly bad drivers and some really could do with cleaning out their cars, however there is big difference between making some observations and almost accusing all taxi drivers of breaking the law, like you have done in this and other taxi threads.

---------- Post added 06-01-2016 at 12:09 ----------

I'm even going to add an apology to you kidley if you think I was being offensive. I really wasn't, and even after reading my post I still don't why you react so strongly, but as it was NOT my intention to upset you, I am sorry if I have inadvertently done so. Please do not accuse me of lies though, especially when there aren't any.

there's a thread here that also say's it does, but look how some taxi drivers scream and shout that it doesn't happen, especially PACKS4 make's me wonder about him.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1401202&highlight=unlicensed+taxi+s

Did a taxi driver sleep with your wife or something? It might explain this strange obsession you have with them.

And oh yes, as pointed out in the thread you linked to, the article in The Star doesn't mentioned anyone being suspected, caught or prosecuted for being unlicensed.

If you're not happy with City or Uber, try Apollo 0114 2788877, very friendly service

---------- Post added 07-01-2016 at 14:39 ----------

If you're not happy with City or Uber, try Apollo 0114 2788877, very friendly service

---------- Post added 07-01-2016 at 14:39 ----------

Thank you , will do that. Where are they based?