Single parents dating

hi any single parents out there find it hard when you have children been on odd dates before they no you have children then they dont want to no would be nice just to meet someone so we could all go out as a family which my ex never wanted to do hes just took kids on holiday with girlfriend for 5 days but been lost without them anyway anyone been in same situation

Dont give up looking! My ex had a young daughter and although I've never really been around kids before, once I'd got used to the idea we got on brilliantly. The fact my ex was a single parent made no difference at all to how I felt about her.

• 4 years later...
hi any single parents out there find it hard when you have children been on odd dates before they no you have children then they dont want to no would be nice just to meet someone so we could all go out as a family which my ex never wanted to do hes just took kids on holiday with girlfriend for 5 days but been lost without them anyway anyone been in same situation

Not sure of your complaint. Surely it's better that a man walks away if he isn't fond of kids. Could be the next time he'll tell you he loves kids...just to get in your pants, then flit. Or is this what's happening? If so keep your legs crossed long enough to filter them out..because as night follows day they won't hang around to long waiting.

I used to go out with a lass who had two children and as I liked her I knew I'd have to accept the fact she had little'uns. I used to pay for a baby sitter so I could take her out and when she got a job doing shifts and anti social hours I stepped in to look after the kids. If you care about some-one the fact they have kids is totally unimportant.

Archived