Single parents dating

How about people having a relationship and making sure that you are right for each other and maybe getting married BEFORE having kids... I know it's a wild idea but it may have legs.

Well me and my ex got married when our youngest was 9 weeks old so we almost did it.

I don't think anyone's been put off by the fact that I have children, whether they have or not. If I didn't have kids there's no way on earth I'd be interested in a man who had them.

If I met a man who had kids (not having them myself). If he was a caring and lovong father, it would make me love him all the more. It would demonstrate commitment and love. I don't know if thats just me. He would have to be staright with me and show me the same respect. I think it's lovely.

If I met a man who had kids (not having them myself). If he was a caring and lovong father, it would make me love him all the more. It would demonstrate commitment and love. I don't know if thats just me. He would have to be staright with me and show me the same respect. I think it's lovely.

Sounds like you need to meet me lovely :hihi::hihi::hihi::love:

What about a pet dog :D Do women feel the same? :suspect:

Do you love and care and commit to it, not on a weird level though. would draw the line a dog in bed though, the dog not the man lol :hihi:

I don't think AO was saying he was going to put on a dress and do it :hihi: although this IS AO... :suspect:

I have all the qualitys you wish for. Let's get it oowwwwwn! :hihi::hihi::hihi::love:

Archived