Single parents dating

Aside from the flirting on here...... :)

I think that for anyone who does not have kids (like myself) its case of it is going to be a tad scary seeing some one with kids,....... but thats life, it happens and may happen more than once. Im 30 so the chances are anyone who I date will have kids.

Aside from the flirting on here...... :)

I think that for anyone who does not have kids (like myself) its case of it is going to be a tad scary seeing some one with kids,....... but thats life, it happens and may happen more than once. Im 30 so the chances are anyone who I date will have kids.

Depends though. I have a friend who is 35 and his partner has 2 kids but the youngest is 20. it's a different story then :hihi:

How about people having a relationship and making sure that you are right for each other and maybe getting married BEFORE having kids... I know it's a wild idea but it may have legs.

yeah, sounds 'ideal', I did what you suggested, my husband then turned into a wife beating alcoholic, however we had two beautiful daughters together before this happened... he also died from his alcohol addiction, leaving me to bring up my daughters on my own. I don't want a man in my life to look after me or my daughters (which seems to be what most men think), I just want someone there to share my life with!

Find such a sweeping statement narrow minded and rude :confused:

yeah, sounds 'ideal', I did what you suggested, my husband then turned into a wife beating alcoholic, however we had two beautiful daughters together before this happened... he also died from his alcohol addiction, leaving me to bring up my daughters on my own. I don't want a man in my life to look after me or my daughters (which seems to be what most men think), I just want someone there to share my life with!

Find such a sweeping statement narrow minded and rude :confused:

I am sorry to hear that.. I see what you mean and I think that's what we all want. No one wants someone to look after them.

Archived