Anyone been to New York? Times Square ,Central Park?

I didn't know it had already closed, shame really although their store in Orlando closed years ago so the NY store was always going eventually. Couldn't get a reservation at Peter Lugers so I can't recommend somewhere I've not eaten. :)

Yeah..

It had closed a few times in my lifetime (Im in my late 30s) I'm sure someone else will buy the brand and re-open the store.. Its too much of a landmark to sit quietly closed... I think the current owners is Toys R Us (who is also closing their Times Sq flagship due to rising rent costs and relocating it to New Jersey)

Yeah..

It had closed a few times in my lifetime (Im in my late 30s) I'm sure someone else will buy the brand and re-open the store.. Its too much of a landmark to sit quietly closed... I think the current owners is Toys R Us (who is also closing their Times Sq flagship due to rising rent costs and relocating it to New Jersey)

That Toys R Us is dreadful, so narrow and cramped for the location but then again I imagine that's the norm in NYC.