Norton Retail Park - St James

I was near there on Wednesday, mid morning. The car park looked full. Seeing as some stores haven’t opened yet, it may get busier still. Some of this will be people trying it for the first time, as it’s new, but if it carries on like this, then the car park looks small.

The car park at the sports and health place next door already gets full and it’s necessary to use the temporary/undeveloped/overspill ones behind.

If things carry on like this, the turnover could be limited by car park size.

I haven’t checked, but I’d be surprised if there isn’t any parking control, otherwise it might become an unofficial park and ride base.

I haven’t checked, but I’d be surprised if there isn’t any parking control, otherwise it might become an unofficial park and ride base.

There is a 3 hour maximum limit in operation for parking.

The graffiti yobs have already started on the new shopping centre. Why when you have a new shopping centre which is actually quite attractive would you want to make it look a mess. Really are lower life forms.

Because they don't want people to have something nice, I'm sure they wouldn't want people spraying their property.

The graffiti yobs have already started on the new shopping centre. Why when you have a new shopping centre which is actually quite attractive would you want to make it look a mess. Really are lower life forms.

Well look at the area it's located in, hardly unexpected been wedged between druggies on one side, and murderers on the other side... :rolleyes::hihi: