Should Cameron apologise?

You've clearly realised he is refering to people like you. He has a point.

Then if he has a point, you'll surely be able to quote posts of mine where I show sympathy for terrorists, won't you?

I look forward to your response.

---------- Post added 02-12-2015 at 17:33 ----------

He said exactly what most normal , sane people are saying .

Nowt to apologise for.

How does being opposed to killing make a person sympathetic to terrorists?

Please explain.

He said exactly what most normal , sane people are saying .

Nowt to apologise for.

As a 'normal sane' person, presumably you would want to apologise in advance to all the innocent men, women and children that will die as a result of British airstrikes on Syria?

So being against bombing makes me a terrorist sympathiser does it? You clueless idiot.

No, but it does mean you are on the same side of the argument as the terrorist sympathisers, which I believe is how Cameron worded it. He didn't say everyone opposed to bombing is a terroist sympathiser, he shouldn't appoligise for something he didn't say.

As a 'normal sane' person, presumably you would want to apologise in advance to all the innocent men, women and children that will die as a result of British airstrikes on Syria?

What about all the innocent men women and children that will die, if nothing is done?

I'd be interested in your evidence for this.

Many Syrian victims of Assad’s regime want us to take action in Syria against ISIS as well as Assad's regime. Not that Diane Abbott would want us to know about Syrians supporting bombing.

http://leftfootforward.org/2015/11/stop-the-war-refuse-to-listen-to-syrians-during-debate-on-syria/

Indeed they might, but wasn't the same said about ridding Iraq of Saddam?

Look how that turned out. Why didn't we go into Zimbabwe against Mugarbe? Why not go into Nigeria? Dreadful regimes in all. What about Saudi Arabia, who regularly lop the heads off citizens who oppose them?

When we've got rid of Isis, are we going to go after Assad and take on the Russians?

The list is endless. Yet when we do go in we seem to make the situation worse.

Indeed they might, but wasn't the same said about ridding Iraq of Saddam? Look how that turned out. Why didn't we go into Zimbabwe against Mugarbe? Why not go into Nigeria? Dreadful regimes in all. What about Saudi Arabia, who regularly lop the heads off citizens who oppose them?

The list is endless. Yet when we do go in we seem to make the situation worse.

Because they arent directly linked to terror attacks here.