Advice for graduate wanting to meet new people in Sheffield

HMc94

Look Hannah, lets get real! And that goes for the rest of you with all your meet up nonsense. We live in a digital world, get with the program. TINDER! Just download, open app, swipe, and away you go!

I believe you have, wilfully, misunderstood people's intentions.

I believe you have, wilfully, misunderstood people's intentions.

And I believe that you don't understand what Tinder delivers. People want to meet people right? So now they can without all the messing about. Install tinder, get a look at people near you who want to meet up also, swipe if you like the look of them and what they have written in their profile, if they like you back IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG! What part of that doesn't sound amazing to you.

Because "Tinder is a free, location-based mobile dating app that simplifies the process most dating websites require" - Huffington Post. No one has mentioning dating.

You can make friends too you know philyyy, you don't have to date everyone you come into contact with. Give people a chance and they might turn into good friends. Obviously I'm going to ignore any communication on tinder from any female who says she just wants to be friends with me, :rolleyes: I mean really, talk about wasting my time, but you get the idea.

I think the fact that is a dating app suggests most people you meet will presume you are meeting them for that reason, just a guess.

Look Philyyy! Enough already! Are you going to download tinder and swipe right on me at some point today or am I going to be sitting around twiddling my thumbs. Neither of us is getting any younger, lets get this show on the road! You are female right? SEE, you don't get this confusion on tinder!

Look Philyyy! Enough already! Are you going to download tinder and swipe right on me at some point today or am I going to be sitting around twiddling my thumbs. Neither of us is getting any younger, lets get this show on the road! You are female right? SEE, you don't get this confusion on tinder!

No. No and No. No.