Is Meadowhall safe?

Ok wise guys :hihi: so I am panicking over nothing!

And the middle eastern man story was similar to the one I was told about Boxing Day so I'm guessing you have seen/heard it too!!

I did give my friend the same response to be fair, but secretly Gave it some thought.

And the middle eastern man story was similar to the one I was told about Boxing Day so I'm guessing you have seen/heard it too!!

I did give my friend the same response to be fair, but secretly Gave it some thought.

While you're here, would you like to buy some magic beans?

At one stage it used to pop up every year around Christmas time on here.

JFKvsNIXON if one part of Meadowhall got bombed, maybe it would come in handy (so to speak) if there were body bags available in another end of Meadowhall? Or am I really just being silly now? Apologies in advance!!

---------- Post added 02-12-2015 at 11:57 ----------

I'm not saying I think I will happen, But I have to admit it does put a bit of fear in me knowing everything that's going on lately, is that really so ridiculous? And who starts these rumours really? Why would someone say that?!

JFKvsNIXON if one part of Meadowhall got bombed, maybe it would come in handy (so to speak) if there were body bags available in another end of Meadowhall? Or am I really just being silly now? Apologies in advance!!

---------- Post added 02-12-2015 at 11:57 ----------

I'm not saying I think I will happen, But I have to admit it does put a bit of fear in me knowing everything that's going on lately, is that really so ridiculous? And who starts these rumours really? Why would someone say that?!

Wouldn't it be more handier to have the bodybags in a completely separate place to the one where they think might be severely damaged?

Why would bodybags help with anything?

They will not stop any attack.

And putting bodies in bags would be last priority after attack.

You have to deal with attackers, secure area, take care of injured and survivors.

Unless illuminati plan to kill all survivors.

Maybe that attack will be a cover-up so they can move transports of gold they have dug from underneath meadowhell in body bags.

Why would bodybags help with anything?

They will not stop any attack.

And putting bodies in bags would be last priority after attack.

You have to deal with attackers, secure area, take care of injured and survivors.

Unless illuminati plan to kill all survivors.

Maybe that attack will be a cover-up so they can move transports of gold they have dug from underneath meadowhell in body bags.

:suspect:

Now if only there was a thread on here where we could discuss this further... :huh: