The No 1 Christmas Toy "Pie-Face" Is Sold Out Already!!

Just seen these on ebay for £99.

They must be living in cloud cuckoo land :hihi:

I can't believe it!! The wife was talking about getting one for Christmas day when the kids come for dinner, but not at this price!! I wonder if any of the big stores will get them back in before the big day? :hihi::hihi:

After Christmas dinner we usually get cracking on a game of Punch Face. I don't know how it happens or how it starts,there are no rules,it's dead cheap(just a few bottles of white lightening) and there are no winners so it doesn't cost owt for prizes. It can last all of Boxing Day as well

Cheap con trick if you ask me. Apart from being totally moronic, when I clicked on the link there wasn't much mention of pies, just this … 'We use our cookies and third party cookies to improve our services'. :o

Basically, what they're flogging are cheap cookies (American slang for 'biscuits') and dressing 'em up them to dupe people, rather than going the extra mile and using bona fide pies themselves. :loopy:

It goes without saying …

Cheap con trick if you ask me. Apart from being totally moronic, when I clicked on the link there wasn't much mention of pies, just this … 'We use our cookies and third party cookies to improve our services'. :o

Basically, what they're flogging are cheap cookies (American slang for 'biscuits') and dressing 'em up them to dupe people, rather than going the extra mile and using bona fide pies themselves. :loopy:

It goes without saying …

I wonder if a Frey Bentos pie fits in the thingy, (tek lid off of course).:huh:

I wonder if a Frey Bentos pie fits in the thingy, (tek lid off of course).:huh:

Actually, considering the sort of people who'd buy this garbage (they must hate their kids), it'd probably be better to keep the lids on the Fray Bentos and call it 'Pie-trepanning'.

Darwin Award stylie. :P