Horse and Jockey Attercliffe re-opens

dianeknell

Horse and jockey at Attercliffe is opening its doors on Friday 4th December first time in over four years, anyone know who it is the new owner?

Used to be fantastic down cliff years ago

I know who owns the building and they have rented it out and it is going to be run by a landlady who used to manage a couple of pubs in Chapletown I think.

The horse and jockey is opening its doors after four years on friday 4th dec,as a fun pub...themed nights..1st night is tamla motown and it starts at 7pm til late...also the pub is availiable for bookings, weddings,birthdays etc..the pub has been totaly refurbed to a high condition..lets get the cliffe back on the map and have a good turn out for this local pub..

Are the travellers/station/ kings head still pubs but shuttered up?

Are they owned by the same person / group?

No they are not owned by the same person/ group.

The Station is owned by a mate of mine and is on rent to someone who is opening a cafe lounge type place.

I don't know who owns travellers and the person who owns the Kings head wanted to open a 24 hr pharmacy but the authorities but a blocker on it so he rents the bottom bit of it out as a clothes shop and uses the upstairs to run an internet based pharmacy.

Guest makapaka
No they are not owned by the same person/ group.

The Station is owned by a mate of mine and is on rent to someone who is opening a cafe lounge type place.

I don't know who owns travellers and the person who owns the Kings head wanted to open a 24 hr pharmacy but the authorities but a blocker on it so he rents the bottom bit of it out as a clothes shop and uses the upstairs to run an internet based pharmacy.

Ok cheers - I think there's real potential down there pub wise. It's a shame how so many went to the wind but a couple of others opening with Carlton still going it could become a good night again.

Ok cheers - I think there's real potential down there pub wise. It's a shame how so many went to the wind but a couple of others opening with Carlton still going it could become a good night again.

Good luck to pubs on the''Cliife,' one thing tho' they are not in walking distance anymore (or are they ?) as nobody resides there. Nearest places seem to be Brightside, Pitsmoor, Darnall or even the Wybourn.

Edited by stpetre
Add