Nasty Party to purge dissenters?

...... and the crazy thing is that these very same people will be at a demo near you soon protesting against those very same views! I've also noted many are targeting women and being very sexist whilst they do it so add that to the list too.

Was watching the news last night and some Labour MP`s who rightly voted for air strikes have recieved all sorts of threats and abuse on Twitter from the mad left .

Give it a few days, and the left and BBC will start referring to the threatening abusers as "far right".

I know many Corbynites, some are my nieces, nephews, family members and their friends and not many work or contribute to society. My job however puts me in contact with many many hard working families and they all know better than to vote for Labour.

You lefties can protest all you like but until the labour party start to appease the real working classes and stops targeting the students the unemployed and the 'minorities' then you best get used to being the opposition party. That at least will suit you though as you can continue to slag off the Tories policies without putting across some workable ones of your own.

..... also, the sooner that you accept that those with different views to yourselves are not all racists the better, especially when this new labour crowd seem to be behaving more like racists than the so called right wingers!