Gets Right Up My Nose !

Daylight running lights are a stupid idea and should never have been allowed in the first place. It's daylight! If you can't see a car in daylight you shouldn't be driving in the first place!

And because of this, when it gets dark the owners of these cars already think they have their lights on. The number of times I've gone past them at night time and noticed they don't have any rear lights on because of this.

]Daylight running lights are a stupid idea and should never have been allowed in the first place[/b]. It's daylight! If you can't see a car in daylight you shouldn't be driving in the first place!

And because of this, when it gets dark the owners of these cars already think they have their lights on. The number of times I've gone past them at night time and noticed they don't have any rear lights on because of this.

I agree.

I recently bought a new car with these lights on and have almost forgotten to turn main lights on when driving in the dark on several occasions.

---------- Post added 07-12-2015 at 10:08 ----------

Returning home tonight ( 4th Dec 2015 ) at 4-30pm after a food shopping trip with my wife to Sainsbury's on Archer Road, travelling in the direction of Abbeydale Road.........

Numerous cars with no lights on, faulty front / faulty rear lights, spotlamps on, full headlamps.

Once upon a time, it was an offence to drive a vehicle with faulty lights, as was driving a vehicle with spotlamps on when not needed - what's happened to the police in pulling these people up and issuing a fine ?

Then there the drivers who drive with full headlamps on......totally inconsiderate and oblivious of other drivers on the road whom they dazzle.

These people should read the Highway Code and go on a driver awareness course....better still get them off the road altogether - they get right up my nose !

Due to the high terrorist alert and the government reducing the number of police officers out on the streets there just aren't enough of them out there - and this is set to get worse sadly.

Edited by Daven

Those blue lights that people put in themselves really annoy me! They're as bright as full beam and so dazzling when they pull up behind you. My fella had some in and his high beam was no different to them just being on and I used to tell him all the time how much I hated them.

Another one would definitely be those who have missing lights! I've seen loads lately and I don't get how people get away with them. Nearly smacked into someone in Bradfield because they only had their left light working and I thought they were a cyclist.