MP sends death threat. To herself.

His letter wasn't even slightly offensive. It was very measured and polite.

Unlike the actions of Lucy Allan. They were truly offensive. She should resign and hang her head in shame for using such a serious issue to try to make political capital.

Agreed. It's malicious and actually a form of incitement.

Her explanation seems plausible which explains why the story is only a story on an obscure website.

How did you come across it Mr M?

No it doesn't. She copied an entire email which was articulate from one person, and with no line break, quotation marks ending and reopening, comment to the fact, she added another line 'unless you die'. Now unless you die sounds like it a follow up does it not? No-one is going to send 'unless you die' on it's own. It would have been something like 'I'm going to be very cross with you, unless you die'. So if this 'unless you die' line did indeed come from another mail then where's the rest of that?

Nah, she just made it up and is now desperately backtracking as she's been caught out.

Seems to be a trend for the Tories doesn't it? Tell me who does Cameron support as his football team? And how old was his daughter when she convinced him to vote for Will Young on X Factor?

We expect the Tories to be corrupt, its in their DNA and expected of entrepreneurs and therefore not a big deal for capitalists. They expect everyone to conform to the mores of society and the 'proper' way to behave. That's why 'sexual malfeasance' is a no-no for them.

The Labourites on the other hand, have always been socially liberated and they don't mind a bit of hanky-panky. Their high morals however are highly offended by being, just (your words!), corrupt. That's why it's a no-no for them.

I haven't got a theory for the Lib-Dems. A larger sample is needed to extrapolate trends.

I don't get Lib Dems, if I was in politics I would want to win. They seem to be content to be on the sidelines shouting to no effect or propping up coalitions that anyone with a brain would have realized would lead to their demise. Maybe its an S&M thing?

---------- Post added 08-12-2015 at 14:58 ----------

No it doesn't. She copied an entire email which was articulate from one person, and with no line break, quotation marks ending and reopening, comment to the fact, she added another line 'unless you die'. Now unless you die sounds like it a follow up does it not? No-one is going to send 'unless you die' on it's own. It would have been something like 'I'm going to be very cross with you, unless you die'. So if this 'unless you die' line did indeed come from another mail then where's the rest of that?

Nah, she just made it up and is now desperately backtracking as she's been caught out.

Seems to be a trend for the Tories doesn't it? Tell me who does Cameron support as his football team? And how old was his daughter when she convinced him to vote for Will Young on X Factor?

It is not a trend amongst the tories it is the act of one stupid attention seeker.

Regarding Cameron and football teams X factor etc, he has a long way to go before he catches up with his Labour predecessors who lied to the nation about dodgy dossiers and started a war that may last a century.

I am also pretty confident that he will never be seen in his white suit baptizing Murdochs infant in the river Jordan as Blair has done. You know, Blair who was for years the unassailbale leader of the Labour party.

Don't forget Mr Shapps. Apparently, he's pretty good on the internet too.

---------- Post added 08-12-2015 at 12:38 ----------

Regarding Cameron and football teams X factor etc, he has a long way to go before he catches up with his Labour predecessors who lied to the nation about dodgy dossiers and started a war that may last a century.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Has the last week simply passed you by?

Does the figure 70,000 mean anything to you?

Did Cameron lie to get us into an illegal war? I missed that. If he didn't then your comparison is meaningless.

Yes it does, it equates to the sum of the people who are currently fighting Assad and Daesh. They are a disparate group and unlikely to be as effective as properly resourced western troops with central control.

To seek to equate Camerons statement with the crimes of Blair Brown and the Labour party is crass.

Her explanation seems plausible which explains why the story is only a story on an obscure website.

How did you come across it Mr M?

I've forgotten now....just browsing I think.

It is covered on more well known websites:

http://blogs.new.spectator.co.uk/2015/12/fake-death-threat-tory-mp-wipes-herself-from-the-web/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-mp-defends-faking-death-threat-over-syria-air-strikes-vote-a6764766.html

http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/08/tory-mp-lucy-allan-defends-faking-death-threat-over-syria-air-strikes-vote-5552989/