MP sends death threat. To herself.

I don't get Lib Dems, if I was in politics I would want to win. They seem to be content to be on the sidelines shouting to no effect or propping up coalitions that anyone with a brain would have realized would lead to their demise. Maybe its an S&M thing?

---------- Post added 08-12-2015 at 14:58 ----------

It is not a trend amongst the tories it is the act of one stupid attention seeker.

Regarding Cameron and football teams X factor etc, he has a long way to go before he catches up with his Labour predecessors who lied to the nation about dodgy dossiers and started a war that may last a century.

I am also pretty confident that he will never be seen in his white suit baptizing Murdochs infant in the river Jordan as Blair has done. You know, Blair who was for years the unassailbale leader of the Labour party.

The second quote is regarding the thread title.

These two quotes encapsulate the 'right' way, that's a criticism of both attitude and tactics, by the way. The lefties will get it , I hope.

The rightist's may say 'wot you on about, the quotes make perfect sense'

Do you get wot I'm on about?

The MP, who is the subject of this thread, is back in the headlines again.

In the middle of a large inquiry into bullying in the Tory Party, Lucy Allan has been accused by 2 of her ex staff of bullying them.

Have a read & see what you think.....

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/dec/18/tory-mp-lucy-allan-resign-alleged-bullying-two-former-aides

The MP sounds a nasty piece of work.

The MP, who is the subject of this thread, is back in the headlines again.

In the middle of a large inquiry into bullying in the Tory Party, Lucy Allan has been accused by 2 of her ex staff of bullying them.

Have a read & see what you think.....

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/dec/18/tory-mp-lucy-allan-resign-alleged-bullying-two-former-aides

The MP sounds a nasty piece of work.

Sounds to me like someone is 'putting the boot in' out of revenge for getting the sack .

She may be stupid but some people are also weak or useless.

Well the voters of Telford will have the final say - and maligning her constituents, especially when she has a wafer thin majority.

Are you suggesting that her aides are weak and useless?

Edited by Mister M

Are you suggesting that her aides are weak and useless?

I'm saying that they might be weak or useless. They could be also be idiots or they might have a self inflicted axe to grind.

Are you saying that you trust the Guardian's reporting about a Tory MP to be unbiased?

Edited by Eric Arthur

I'm saying that they might be weak or useless. They could be also be idiots or they might have a self inflicted axe to grind.

Are you saying that you trust the Guardian's reporting about a Tory MP to be unbiased?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3364081/Tory-MP-Lucy-Allan-caught-bullying-row-voicemail-rants-against-ill-member-staff.html

There you are.