Cycling with twin headlights, something to consider..

I'm afraid you're wrong, all cars do not sound the same. Some cars almost run silently unless accelerating up inclines while others sound like a tractor when stood still.

Yes, that is true. I meant that the noise a car makes offers no clue to the driver's behaviour will be.

two static lights would be better than those ultra high frequency stupid flashing LEDS or those ultra bright tail lights, could give someone an epileptic attack apart from being so annoying they are not necessary:rant:
No one is allowed to drive if they are epileptic!

---------- Post added 09-12-2015 at 20:28 ----------

Speaking as a driver, I really appreciate cyclists who festoon themselves and their bikes with flashing lights, especially when it's raining and dark. I always look out for you chaps, but it really helps when you're more noticeable in poor conditions!

As for those of you who ride without lights, you deserve to die, quite frankly.

No one is allowed to drive if they are epileptic!QUOTE]

It depends how often your fits are, medication can totally eliminate the fits for some people. One of my relatives has epilepsy, which is controlled by regular medication. I remember in the past they were not permitted to drive, but they are now allowed to.