Britain should no longer be a Christian country.

China's not secular! I personally have met people whose families have fled China due to being persecuted for being members of a minority religion.

So many idiots like you and teeny think being secular just means 'no religion', it's shocking really.

China is a secular country.

Does it not mean the separation of church and state?

It involves that, yeah.

To what end do you think separation of the church and state is enacted?

Do you think it's just for fun, or because meanies like me don't like the church?

No, the whole point of it is to protect everybody's right to worship however and whatever they want, or not as in my case.

It involves that, yeah.

To what end do you think separation of the church and state is enacted?

Do you think it's just for fun, or because meanies like me don't like the church?

No, the whole point of it is to protect everybody's right to worship however and whatever they want, or not as in my case.

I wasn't aware that the motivation for the separation of church and state was at all relevant, just that it was separated.

Was Stalinist USSR not a secular state in your opinion then?

I wasn't aware that the motivation for the separation of church and state was at all relevant, just that it was separated.

Not in any opinion was Stalinist Russia secular,christians were persecuted.Do you know the meaning of secular R1?

Clearly, it seems that the buzzwords 'separation of church and state' are just about all you know about secularism.

No, nor would it be in the opinion of anyone else who actually knows what secularism is.