Britain should no longer be a Christian country.

How are you doing with the evidence for, "However counting one's blessings, or remembering to be grateful for what you have, is proven to be good for our mental health." or were you just making it up?

Ancient wisdom, did your granny never tell you?

But if you really must have a citation try this one (of many.) http://www.cfidsselfhelp.org/library/counting-your-blessings-how-gratitude-improves-your-health

Or you could just try it....

The great Commission talks about making Christ known to the nations . So it's not recruitment as you see it , it should be evangelising to give people hope . As for me I am not rich financially but we thive out of what we have , some churches are big into money but if the church isn't focused on Jesus then maybe you need to look for one of which dies that . Church isn't a business !

As Christians some are quiet and just pray others are out there preaching the saving gospel that Jesus preached about.

Of course your god is big on money,the Christian brand is a rich land owning business.

We at our church have no building we invest in people !! there are other churches which meet in peoples homes and invest in people.

Ancient wisdom, did your granny never tell you?

But if you really must have a citation try this one (of many.) http://www.cfidsselfhelp.org/library/counting-your-blessings-how-gratitude-improves-your-health

Or you could just try it....

I'm extremely appreciative of everything I have, especially my life and that of those around me. I can't see how attributing it to a superbeing would be good for my mental health though.

As I child I believed that God was there

Fixed that for you. You couldn't know God was there. You still can't. There is no evidence. And before you say it is all around us, please have ready some very good examples for things that exist solely because of God and that have not already been explained by science.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with you believing in God. In some respects I wish I did. I know I will very much want to when I'm on my death bed. But I don't.

I actually really enjoyed this video , gets things into perspective.

People often ask me if the vast majority of people are to live forever

on earth what will happen when the earth is full ?

Well its not like we are short of space !

I will save this video to show people thanks.

You're pretending to know something you don't know.

This, you're pretending to know something you don't know.