Britain should no longer be a Christian country.

Yes God speaks to us in many ways, is that a problem to you ? You have asked this several times to different posters on this thread . Do you have a problem that God chooses to speak to those who have faith in him . He can speak to us through his word , or whispers in our ears .

---------- Post added 26-01-2016 at 14:55 ----------

Free will is a personal choice to do right and bring God into every situation .

---------- Post added 26-01-2016 at 14:56 ----------

Faith doesn't need evidence because faith is so simple .

I asked twice because nobody answered.

What does his voice sound like? I know some people subscribe to the charlton Heston sort of thing but I think Anthony Hopkins. Does he have an accent?

Yes God speaks to us in many ways, is that a problem to you ? You have asked this several times to different posters on this thread . Do you have a problem that God chooses to speak to those who have faith in him . He can speak to us through his word , or whispers in our ears .

You're speaking for Teeny again.

Faith=belief without evidence,the meaning is still the same.

Good choice, but Hedone would get my vote. And she's hawt.

I quite like Hephaestus, he could make me stuff when I need it. Can we get a government minister to put a word forward for him?

For homely purposes, I quite fancy Hestia, goddess of the hearth and home... but if I fancied a bit of a risky challenge, there's always Artemis - but I'd sleep with one eye open.

Way cooler than this modern rubbish.

I quite like Hephaestus, he could make me stuff when I need it. Can we get a government minister to put a word forward for him?

For homely purposes, I quite fancy Hestia, goddess of the hearth and home... but if I fancied a bit of a risky challenge, there's always Artemis - but I'd sleep with one eye open.

Way cooler than this modern rubbish.

I've always liked Frith