Britain should no longer be a Christian country.

I am only stating the christian perspective not trying to convert you on Jesus can do that if you accept him into your life .

I've never kept him out, why doesn't he make himself known to me so that I can be saved?

---------- Post added 09-12-2015 at 12:20 ----------

What if you invite jesus into your life but nothing happens?

Or what if you invite Jesus into your life but you get Vishnu instead?

So you don't believe in prison then? Or courts? Or laws other than those from the bible?

I believe that a crime can be judged here on earth but if a sinner truely repents then he will go to heaven because Gods Judgement is final

---------- Post added 09-12-2015 at 12:52 ----------

What if you invite jesus into your life but nothing happens?

If you are genuinely accepting Jesus into your life and being real then He will change you.

I believe that a crime can be judged here on earth but if a sinner truely repents then he will go to heaven because Gods Judgement is final

If you are genuinely accepting Jesus into your life and being real then He will change you.

Do you not draw the line anywhere? I'm actually interested. How about a child rapist? You'd be ok with sharing eternity in heaven with him would you? A serial killer? A terrorist who'd killed hundreds of people? Because going on that I don't want a place in your heaven thanks...I'd rather take my chances elsewhere.

I would have thought that if you were at the point of asking jesus into your life, you would have already talked yourself into believing that jesus was real. You could then proceed to talk yourself into believing that jesus had indeed come into your life. That is to say the whole thing could exist only in your imagination & have no external reality.

Do you not draw the line anywhere? I'm actually interested. How about a child rapist? You'd be ok with sharing eternity in heaven with him would you? A serial killer? A terrorist who'd killed hundreds of people? Because going on that I don't want a place in your heaven thanks...I'd rather take my chances elsewhere.

you know there will be people in heaven we don't expect to be there , we have all been sinners on this earth ! there will be all kinds there but it wont be like earth

yes i am happy for this only God can judge because we are called to forgive wrongs that people do .

So you'd happy for Mugabe to live the life he does, making life a hell on earth for many people, and being responsible of the deaths of many more, without facing any consequences at all?

So you'd happy for Mugabe to live the life he does, making life a hell on earth for many people, and being responsible of the deaths of many more, without facing any consequences at all?

I think we should just give up. We aren't going to convince them that they are wrong anymore than they will convince us. Religion is an almost pointless debate.

you know there will be people in heaven we don't expect to be there , we have all been sinners on this earth ! there will be all kinds there but it wont be like earth

The difference between you and me is that you don't believe in 2499 religions and I don't believe in 2500.

when we are in church we pray for this man to see his people and to change , we pray for mercy on him . We really don't want people to suffer but sadly absolute power corrupts ! He will face God which is more scary than any earthy court