Britain should no longer be a Christian country.

when we are in church we pray for this man to see his people and to change , we pray for mercy on him . We really don't want people to suffer but sadly absolute power corrupts ! He will face God which is more scary than any earthy court

Why whould it be scary to face ones maker, are you saying that God will inflict more suffering than man can inflict.

when we are in church we pray for this man to see his people and to change , we pray for mercy on him . We really don't want people to suffer but sadly absolute power corrupts ! He will face God which is more scary than any earthy court

Prayer won't change Mugabe,only death,prayer has never changed anything and he won't be afraid of any mythical beings more of the real beings that want to see the back of him.

...unless he asks embraces Jesus and asks forgiveness right at the last moment :roll:

...unless he asks embraces Jesus and asks forgiveness right at the last moment :roll:

Exactly, he's acting an absolutely wicked and evil individual, causing the deaths and suffering for an untold number of individuals. All he has to do is live his last dying minute as a Christian and open his heart to Jesus, and he's got away with it scot free, without any recompense.

Prayer won't change Mugabe,only death,prayer has never changed anything and he won't be afraid of any mythical beings more of the real beings that want to see the back of him.
.......Sorry but prayer can change things! it can change the heart!.......people have a mind of their own and will carry on regardless! but the heart is different!......it's where love springs from, otherwise known as God,but the mind has a weak defense and can let in the devil otherwise known as the other side of the coin to love!

.......Sorry but prayer can change things! it can change the heart!.......people have a mind of their own and will carry on regardless! but the heart is different!......it's where love springs from, otherwise known as God,but the mind has a weak defense and can let in the devil otherwise known as the other side of the coin to love!

Love is a chemical reaction in the brain, feelings of love can be induced by drugs.

Love is a chemical reaction in the brain, feelings of love can be induced by drugs.
.......true! lots of things can be induced by drugs, love and hate etc.

However This is the love I am referring to......

If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

.........may not make sense to you,but St Pauls letters are always enlightening from 2000 years ago as are Eckhart Tolle and Richard Rohr in todays language.

Try them on Utube.........would like to know your views.

Edited by mossdog

What JFKvsNixon said and the heart is just a muscular organ, if love comes from the heart you stop loving the people you love if you had an heart transplant.