Problem with neighbours dog

What a helpful and considerate soul you are :roll:

As another sufferer of cat crap in my garden I'd say it's Karma on all you cat owners who let their moggys roam free and leave their crap wherever they please.

If you don't want the dog in your garden stick a fence up

As another sufferer of cat crap in my garden I'd say it's Karma on all you cat owners who let their moggys roam free and leave their crap wherever they please.

Ah I see,so its about the OP being a cat owner then:roll:

---------- Post added 08-12-2015 at 14:37 ----------

^^^^^ What he said.

And again.:roll:

Well of course it is the dog owners responsibility. But if they are too lazy, poorly or feckless to take their responsibilities seriously then the quickest method is for the OP to improvise a fence with whatever materials are available. Chicken wire will work. I keep my dog of the lawns in the winter with a green netting fence. You could advertise on Streetlife for some materials, a lot of gardeners have spare bits of fence type materials lying around. Personally I would not stress about reporting the neighbour - there may be health reasons why they cannot manage this situation. Life too short to make enemies over something like this.

Well of course it is the dog owners responsibility. But if they are too lazy, poorly or feckless to take their responsibilities seriously then the quickest method is for the OP to improvise a fence with whatever materials are available. Chicken wire will work. I keep my dog of the lawns in the winter with a green netting fence. You could advertise on Streetlife for some materials, a lot of gardeners have spare bits of fence type materials lying around. Personally I would not stress about reporting the neighbour - there may be health reasons why they cannot manage this situation. Life too short to make enemies over something like this.

There's noting stopping them,she go's into garden to have a ciggy,and let dog go on garden,too lazy to take it out some times and when she do's she lets it poop and does'nt bag it,found dog poo close to our car sloppy stuff as well,nice hey!

---------- Post added 08-12-2015 at 18:42 ----------

Can't stop cats from going on other peoples gardens,impossible!

There's noting stopping them,she go's into garden to have a ciggy,and let dog go on garden,too lazy to take it out some times and when she do's she lets it poop and does'nt bag it,found dog poo close to our car sloppy stuff as well,nice hey!

---------- Post added 08-12-2015 at 18:42 ----------

Can't stop cats from going on other peoples gardens,impossible!

Youve been given some really good advice abd Id agree with Hogg and what the opthers have said about just blocking the hedge off as best you can.

If you want a neighbour war, then the quickest way to get one is by getting 3rd parties involved. The normal way would be by talking to the other side or having a mediator. As neither of these appear to be an option, then you can either sort it yourself and get on with things or try a 3rd party which more likely than not will create hostility and resentment. Neighbour disputes are bad news and you will find the stress of being in dispute as bad as the problem you were in dispute over.

Ah I see,so its about the OP being a cat owner then:roll:

Yes it's the "Your dog can't poop in my garden by cat is more than welcome to poop in everyone elses garden"

Like many people have said there's no controlling cats, once their out the door you've no idea what they get up to.

but then I'm not sure what being a cat owner has to do with my suggestion:

Not many dogs can climb fences

Edited by geared