NEW - Brood bar ?

jemson

its part of the Roco http://www.theroco.org/

there isnt much info on their site but they have said they are open in the week until 6 and then till late friday and saturday. search for theroco on twitter and there are some pics of the bar. looks good.

Thanks. Site rings a bell - I remember the cooperative being launched. Can`t find on twitter tho.

Some nice beers in those photos. No prices I see, but hand thrown pottery and "deli sandwiches" at £4.20........is it me or are we reaching Peak Hipster?

I'm all for new things in Sheffield, better bars, better beer etc.....but there's only so far it can go.

The Westbrook is very unusual for this area. Be interesting to find out how much they will charge for it? Might be worth a weekend lunchtime venture. Thi I am strongly suspecting that the sandwiches will come served on shovels or similar. Seems like the kind of place where plates don't happen. Unless that is what is 'hand thrown'.

Some nice beers in those photos. No prices I see, but hand thrown pottery and "deli sandwiches" at £4.20........is it me or are we reaching Peak Hipster?

I'm all for new things in Sheffield, better bars, better beer etc.....but there's only so far it can go.

If the sandwiches actually have a decent amount of filling (e.g. Italian/American deli style) then it'll be worth it.