Donald Trump 'Ban all Muslims from entering USA"

Looks like Trumps utterings are against Americas constitution, and may bar him from signing in as President.

He is not suggesting Muslims already living in America should be interned like the Japanese were during World War 2, which wasn't a problem for America's constitution at the time . People seem to forget there is an on going unprecedented War on Terror taking place at the moment .

He is not suggesting Muslims already living in America should be interned like the Japanese were during World War 2, which wasn't a problem for America's constitution at the time . People seem to forget there is an on going unprecedented War on Terror taking place at the moment .

What do you mean by unprecedented? Dont all conflicts offer soemthing new? Unprecedented makes it all very dramatic. Unprecedented was soemthing like WW2.

What do you mean by unprecedented? Dont all conflicts offer soemthing new? Unprecedented makes it all very dramatic. Unprecedented was soemthing like WW2.

You know precisely what unprecedented means in the context I have used it . Don't act silly .

You know precisely what unprecedented means in the context I have used it . Don't act silly .

I am asking you whats unprecedented about it? It's a catchy slogan.

Is it the number of civilians dying or the fact they are being attacked? Surely the numbers are completely overshadowed by WW2?

Edited by 999tigger

I am asking you whats unprecedented about it? It's a catchy slogan.

Is it the number of civilians dying or the fact they are being attacked? Surely the numbers are completely overshadowed by WW2?

Yes it has caught on since I started using it in the Shaker Aamer thread . I think the aim is to prevent the number of civilians being murdered reaching World War Two levels .

Anyone signing that is agreeing with Donald Trump, that its OK to ban people because of the belief they hold.

Surely it's the belief itself that warrants whether or not someone should be banned, not just having a belief?

---------- Post added 08-12-2015 at 21:40 ----------

Yes it has caught on since I started using it in the Shaker Aamer thread . I think the aim is to prevent the number of civilians being murdered reaching World War Two levels .

It seems that Trump's idea to focus on Muslims is a little misplaced doesn't it? If he wants to stop murders before they reach epidemic levels he has to look at America's domestic population.

I am in the USA at the moment and try not to watch the TV as the news shows local gun crime almost every day. There is an interesting graph about terrorist crime in the USA as apposed to just gun crime, I think they should sort their own local problems instead of blaming Muslims.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/02/us/oregon-shooting-terrorism-gun-violence/

Surely it's the belief itself that warrants whether or not someone should be banned, not just having a belief?

Who decides which beliefs are acceptable and which are not and should be banned. So far I don't think he has advocated killing anyone, which is something that can't be said about the Koran.