Donald Trump 'Ban all Muslims from entering USA"

It's a crazy idea, emanating from a crazy person supported by crazy people.

Haven't you been following the news in America though? The vast majority of mass murders haven't been carried out by muslims! If they want to make the USA safer surely they'd could tighten up the restrictions on the sales of weapons?

But which people are the craziest, the people with crazy beliefs or the people that think it would be possible to stop them getting into the country.

But which people are the craziest, the people with crazy beliefs or the people that think it would be possible to stop them getting into the country.

Has America got a problem with fundamental Muslims infiltrating their society?

---------- Post added 08-12-2015 at 17:59 ----------

I think he's just Trumped again. He's gone on record as having said that in parts of radicalised London the police fear for their lives.

It's rich that an American criticises another culture for bringing death to our streets, because I cannot think of any more culture that has damaged London more than American gangster rap.

Edited by JFKvsNixon

These Muslims are sneaky though, some even live in non Muslamic countries!

God damn right they are. But if they have a passport then they clearly ain't no American and if they ain't American they are probably a muslamic or a commie so we just open a can of whoop ass on any muslamic commie who tries sneaking in with one of these gay marriage loving, gun controlling, Jesus hating so called 'passports'!

Has America got a problem with fundamental Muslims infiltrating their society?

---------- Post added 08-12-2015 at 17:59 ----------

I think he's just Trumped again. He's gone on record as having said that in parts of radicalised London the police fear for their lives.

It's rich that an American criticises another culture for bringing death to our streets, because I cannot think of any more culture that has damaged London more than American gangster rap.

If boris Johnson thinks you're a nut case you really are a nut case.

It's like a unfiltered stream of consciousness from a facist nutter. With a squirrel stapled to his head.

If Muslims ''hate'' America so much then why would they want to go and live there??

Well, even Donald Trump's poll shows that the majority of American Muslims don't hate America.

I understand your question but you are really asking why the ones who hate America go and live there, or at least don't leave when they find out they don't like it.

It's a very fair question actually.

---------- Post added 08-12-2015 at 20:39 ----------

If boris Johnson thinks you're a nut case you really are a nut case.

It's like a unfiltered stream of consciousness from a facist nutter. With a squirrel stapled to his head.

Very good :hihi: