Tyson Fury .. Good or Bad Role Model ? Future Politician ?

If you really find that so distressing, I pity you. Seriously.

Calm down , you asked for examples for things someone thought would never happen and are now happening . I gave you one example and made no comment about my opinion regarding same sex marriage .

Calm down , you asked for examples for things someone thought would never happen and are now happening . I gave you one example and made no comment about my opinion regarding same sex marriage .

I'd rarely take your side on anything, but halibut is making out you said something you didn't.

I'd rarely take your side on anything, but halibut is making out you said something you didn't.

I have always considered you to be a fair poster . The forum would be boring if we all agreed with each other .

I was tempted to give Passport for pets as an example, but did not want to leave myself open to accusations of being a Monster Raving Loony Party sympathizer .

I have always considered you to be a fair poster . The forum would be boring if we all agreed with each other .

I was tempted to give Passport for pets as an example, but did not want to leave myself open to accusations of being a Monster Raving Loony Party sympathizer .

If gay marriage and pets passports are the best evidence you can come up with that the country is going to the dogs, it isn't the MRLP you want to worry about.

Do you read the Fail?

If gay marriage and pets passports are the best evidence you can come up with that the country is going to the dogs, it isn't the MRLP you want to worry about.

Do you read the Fail?

Halibut, he didn't say that gay marriage was an issue, he said it was something that a generation ago would have been unthinkable and he's right. Ask someone in their 60s if they thought gay marriage would have been legal when they were growing up.

Gamston gives plenty of reasons to take a pop at his opinions but this wasn't one of them.

Someone in their 60's wouldn't have thought it would be illegal for British fishermen to fish in their own waters and it would be illegal to smoke in their local pub .

Regarding Tyson Fury , his comments which many people are unhappy with are based on what was illegal in the 50's or 60's but is legal now .

How well does Joshua have to do to be credible as a heavyweight champion? Did you see the fight?

Yes I did watch both fights, Tyson fights klitschko an all time great without hardly getting hit in Germany, Joshua fights whyte who 99% of the public had never herd of before the fight and nearly gets KO'd in the 2nd round!!!

It's about levels so let's not even talk about them in the same breath!!

Good luck to Joshua but he is ridiculously over hyped!!

Yes I did watch both fights, Tyson fights klitschko an all time great without hardly getting hit in Germany, Joshua fights whyte who 99% of the public had never herd of before the fight and nearly gets KO'd in the 2nd round!!!

It's about levels so let's not even talk about them in the same breath!!

Good luck to Joshua but he is ridiculously over hyped!!

Tyson will never be a great champion or keep any world title for 10yrs,and who has he fought that was any good?

Someone in their 60's wouldn't have thought it would be illegal for British fishermen to fish in their own waters and it would be illegal to smoke in their local pub .

Regarding Tyson Fury , his comments which many people are unhappy with are based on what was illegal in the 50's or 60's but is legal now .

Boo hoo. They need to get used to it.