Tyson Fury .. Good or Bad Role Model ? Future Politician ?

Lol he just schooled klitschko over 12 rounds an all time great. Can you tell me any british heavyweight that's beat someone better??? I assume you don't follow boxing?? And don't say Lennox Lewis when he fought v klitschko he was losing when it got stopped, the judges had klitschko up on all scorecards!!

Which world class fighters has he faced,answer none,beating a fighter past his prime is no sign of a future as champion.The other heavyweights you mention had some real tough opponents that were real class boxers,do you think Tyson would have lasted long with say the other Tyson,Holmes etc? Time will tell,good luck to Tyson,he has earned it,any fighter that gets any world title has worked for it but all time great?

Which world class fighters has he faced,answer none,beating a fighter past his prime is no sign of a future as champion.The other heavyweights you mention had some real tough opponents that were real class boxers,do you think Tyson would have lasted long with say the other Tyson,Holmes etc? Time will tell,good luck to Tyson,he has earned it,any fighter that gets any world title has worked for it but all time great?

Tyson fury is all ready a champion when he beat klitschko!! And klitschko has wiped the floor with everybody in the last 11 years and in the past 18 month beat povetkin, pulev and Jennings. Who has Joshua beaten the heavyweight you mentioned?? Anybody in the current top 30?? No he's beaten nobody!! You're deluded if you Carnt understand his achievement!! Nobody has said tyson fury is yet an all time great but are you that ignarent that you Carnt give him a little bit of credit!!

Edited by Shefuser

Tyson fury is all ready a champion when he beat klitschko!! And klitschko has wiped the floor with everybody in the last 11 years and in the past 18 month beat povetkin, pulev and Jennings. Who has Joshua beaten the heavyweight you mentioned?? Anybody in the current top 30?? No he's beaten nobody!! You're deluded if you Carnt understand his achievement!! Nobody has said tyson fury is yet an all time great but are you that ignarent that you Carnt give him a little bit of credit!!

Just have,no delusion here,boxing is not easy money.I don't see where I put anything about Joshua being great,and I don't see any mention of the great fighters that Tyson has fought.How do think I do not recognise the huge achievement he has made? Of course I do and hope the bookies took a good hiding that night.

Hasn't Fury's dad just been released from prison after getting an 11 year sentence for gouging someones eyes out?

Yes that's right.

He served time for taking a man's eye out in a fight.

Two travellers in a feud, not nice and not to be condoned.

John regrets his action, no consolation for his victim; but they were two big strong fighting men doing what they do.

All I know is that he was respectful to us younger lads, when he could have taken liberties.

A 6' 5'' 19 stone pro boxer/bare knuckle fighter, and me a mere 11 stone (back then!!)amateur, but he wasn't a bully, so I can only give the man credit for how he was with me.