Tyson Fury .. Good or Bad Role Model ? Future Politician ?

I hate 'Sports Personality of the Year'.

It's a contradiction in terms and just an excuse for more sports on the TV. When will the BBC start their own sports channel so the majority who don't watch sports don't have it rammed down their throats?

I don't know, due to the way the voting is done it is usually a very topical winner, and Tyson's win was recent and fresh in people's minds whereas Jess's victory happened in the summer.

Maybe Tyson's antics will motivate people who wouldn't have normally voted to take part in this years event, so who knows.

Spot on. He has a good chance. He's already been stripped of one of his belts for agreeing the rematch.

Looks like Murray is hot favourite and Fury is 25/1.

He gets my vote and his achievements far out ways any thing the others have achieved this year in sport!! When was the last time a boxer went to a super champs back yard and got victory??

I also like the way he says exactly what he thinks in press conferences. Compare it too wayne rooney and co England press conferences, they come out with the most boring unintelligent statements that were scripted beforehand!! Are we not all abit sick of that as a nation listen to a man who speaks the truth!!

Like him or loath him he's also by far the most intelligent boxer we've had in this country for a long time!! What other boxer would go on bbc2 radio and fight there corner like that against Jeremy vine?

Truth is it's the daily mail who are racist against travellers who started this witch hunt and are terrified that he will win. If he was black he would never have got all this bad press!! Look at anthony Joshua an ex drug dealer who is loved by the nation for achieving nothing in professional boxing!!

The establishment have twisted and lied about him and what he said. He actually said a quote from the bible and religious testaments, not his words but the religion he follows. If any thing go after the religion he follows and not him!!

TYSON FURY FOR SPORTS PERSONALITY!!!

He gets my vote and his achievements far out ways any thing the others have achieved this year in sport!! When was the last time a boxer went to a super champs back yard and got victory??

I also like the way he says exactly what he thinks in press conferences. Compare it too wayne rooney and co England press conferences, they come out with the most boring unintelligent statements that were scripted beforehand!! Are we not all abit sick of that as a nation listen to a man who speaks the truth!!

Like him or loath him he's also by far the most intelligent boxer we've had in this country for a long time!! What other boxer would go on bbc2 radio and fight there corner like that against Jeremy vine?

Truth is it's the daily mail who are racist against travellers who started this witch hunt and are terrified that he will win. If he was black he would never have got all this bad press!! Look at anthony Joshua an ex drug dealer who is loved by the nation for achieving nothing in professional boxing!!

The establishment have twisted and lied about him and what he said. He actually said a quote from the bible and religious testaments, not his words but the religion he follows. If any thing go after the religion he follows and not him!!

TYSON FURY FOR SPORTS PERSONALITY!!!

So what he said about women is spot on then?

Fair play to him for beating Klitchko who at 39 would be packing it all in next year anyway. The fight was a complete joke just like Fury and it still went the full 12 rounds.

Even with winning that fight it didn't gain him all 4 belts as Wilder has the other belt. Now he has lost one of the belts for agreeing to a rematch.

SPOTY for holding two belts and being a complete cretin? I think everyone else shortlisted deserves it more than he does.

So what he said about women is spot on then?

Fair play to him for beating Klitchko who at 39 would be packing it all in next year anyway. The fight was a complete joke just like Fury and it still went the full 12 rounds.

Even with winning that fight it didn't gain him all 4 belts as Wilder has the other belt. Now he has lost one of the belts for agreeing to a rematch.

SPOTY for holding two belts and being a complete cretin? I think everyone else shortlisted deserves it more than he does.

Did I say that? The debate was nothing to do with women any way and he was just winding people up having a laugh! I believe he said Jessica Ennis looks good in a dress and? So who else has done anything in heavyweight boxing like beaten a super champ?? You obviously no nothing about boxing if you Carnt understand his achievement!!

The rematch clause was allready there before the fight not after, and when your fighting a super champ like mayweather/klitschko having a rematch clause in the contract is standard!! Get your facts right mate

Edited by Shefuser