Can you get braces for your old sagging sofa?

Our sofa is sad, saggy and it's cushions always slide apart and to the floor when you attempt to sit on it. It could definitely benefit from having braces, a recent brainstorming-sofa-solutions sessions (chat) about how we could help the sofa be firm again, resulted in this genuine question. Could you get sofa braces? Please give me your theories!

?

I've solved the problem before, by wearing oversize underpants and gluing cushions inside the back of 'em … works a treat for all but the saggiest of sofas! :thumbsup:

The reason I stopped doing it though was that I was getting hurtful taunts about looking like Kim Kardashian. :gag:

I've solved the problem before, by wearing oversize underpants and gluing cushions inside the back of 'em … works a treat for all but the saggiest of sofas! :thumbsup:

The reason I stopped doing it though was that I was getting hurtful taunts about looking like Kim Kardashian. :gag:

And here's me thinking you were a pillow of sofa-ciety.:P

Cellotaping a moggy to ones buttocks works a treat. Just make sure it's claws aint retracted, or it wont work.

I'm sure that a chap of your intelligence,practicality and frugality(?) is also aware that money can be saved on carpets by glueing carpet squares to the bottom of your slippers. Also, by stuffing your pants and carpeting your slippers you can enjoy all the comforts of the indoors whilst outdoors walking on the Bolehills and sitting on the forms.

I'm sure that a chap of your intelligence,practicality and frugality(?) is also aware that money can be saved on carpets by glueing carpet squares to the bottom of your slippers. Also, by stuffing your pants and carpeting your slippers you can enjoy all the comforts of the indoors whilst outdoors walking on the Bolehills and sitting on the forms.

Alcoblog is one step in front of you (literally) with this idea (my bold)

Alcoblog not only has carpet stuck to the soles of his slippers, but also a paving slab glued under each piece of carpet on said slippers. This saved him a fortune having to pave the full 200 yards from his front door to put the bins out.

He also has a pair with turf glued under his flippers, so it feels like he's walking on a lawn when out on his concreted back garden, hanging out his boiled whites.:gag:

Edited by GLASGOWOODS

Our sofa is sad, saggy and it's cushions always slide apart and to the floor when you attempt to sit on it. It could definitely benefit from having braces, a recent brainstorming-sofa-solutions sessions (chat) about how we could help the sofa be firm again, resulted in this genuine question. Could you get sofa braces? Please give me your theories!

?

:roll:

What a silly idea!

Where are you going to buy a pair of braces big enough to fit a sofa? :huh: