Do people like to be 'outraged'?

Gamston's comment is interesting, as it tells us about his aspirations.

I think the problem some celebrities is when they attain fame, especially when they hit the high, they become over confident in subjects they obviously haven't a clue on...Then you get the gormless who hang on every word and retaliate with 'you're just jealous int ya' as though they've just uttered something meaningful and deep simply because he's the best at battering someone.

I think the problem some celebrities is when they attain fame, especially when they hit the high, they become over confident in subjects they obviously haven't a clue on...Then you get the gormless who hang on every word and retaliate with 'you're just jealous int ya' as though they've just uttered something meaningful and deep simply because he's the best at battering someone.

Actors are the worst for this.

Just because you disagree with his opinions , doesn't make his views moronic .

Yes it does, if his opinions are viewed as moronic. Obviously you view his opinions as elevated..which is fine, but it could be argued some of his followers need nothing more than 'eez got lots of dosh and a fit bird' so he can't be wrong. It's all very heady isn't it.:hihi:

Yes it does, if his opinions are viewed as moronic. Obviously you view his opinions as elevated..which is fine, but it could be argued some of his followers need nothing more than 'eez got lots of dosh and a fit bird' so he can't be wrong. It's all very heady isn't it.:hihi:

Tyson Fury has not got a bird, but is married . The lady has said the couple honoured the Irish travellers "way of life" by abstaining from sex until after their marriage. Maybe they are both good role models .

Tyson Fury has not got a bird, but is married . The lady has said the couple honoured the Irish travellers "way of life" by abstaining from sex until after their marriage. Maybe they are both good role models .

Married or not is irrelevant, my point was those that are linguistically challenged would just regard her as 'fit' and a 'bird'.

Maybe they are good role models for the "travellers way of how to conduct your sexual life" if you want sex after marriage that is, or you regard it as morally unquestionable. Probably a Catholic thing.

Married or not is irrelevant, my point was those that are linguistically challenged would just regard her as 'fit' and a 'bird'.

Maybe they are good role models for the "travellers way of how to conduct your sexual life" if you want sex after marriage that is, or you regard it as morally unquestionable. Probably a Catholic thing.

You are the only person I have witnessed addressing Tyson Fury's wife as a fit bird . Sex before or after marriage is a moral issue just as many people consider homosexuality and abortion to be moral issues .

I have no aspirations to be the oldest World heavy weight boxing champion , but am pleased for Tyson Fury's achievement .

---------- Post added 09-12-2015 at 19:28 ----------

Yes , he should knock the singing on the head ,

Just because you disagree with his opinions , doesn't make his views moronic .

His statement that 'a woman's best place is in the kitchen or on her back' is moronic.

His comparison of homosexuality to paedophilia is moronic.

Edited by Mister M

You are the only person I have witnessed addressing Tyson Fury's wife as a fit bird .

Duh! I didn't personally address his wife as a fit bird..I addressed the linguistically challenged who would have no qualms in using such language, identifying it with 'highlights' as the only reason needed to justify his moronic outbursts.

Sex before or after marriage is a moral issue just as many people consider homosexuality and abortion to be moral issues .

What? with "maybe role models"? You have to get beyond marriage alone as a moral issue/concept, let alone sex before or after it.

His statement that 'a woman's best place is in the kitchen or on her back' is moronic.

Wasn't that a bit of banter during a discussion about women and combat sports ?

Hasn't the Duke of Edinburgh told a few jokes during his career which are now considered not to be political correct ? Do you think the Duke of Edinburgh is a moron ?

---------- Post added 09-12-2015 at 21:42 ----------

His comparison of homosexuality to paedophilia is moronic.

He stated a fact that homosexuality and abortion was illegal until a relatively short period of time ago . It is also a fact that homosexuality and abortion are still illegal today in many countries .

---------- Post added 09-12-2015 at 21:43 ----------

Duh! I didn't personally address his wife as a fit bird..I addressed the linguistically challenged who would have no qualms in using such language, identifying it with 'highlights' as the only reason needed to justify his moronic outbursts.

What? with "maybe role models"? You have to get beyond marriage alone as a moral issue/concept, let alone sex before or after it.

So you agree Tyson Fury is married and hasn't got a bird .

Edited by Gamston
typo error

Wasn't that a bit of banter during a discussion about women and combat sports ?

Hasn't the Duke of Edinburgh told a few jokes during his career which are now considered not to be political correct ? Do you think the Duke of Edinburgh is a moron ?

---------- Post added 09-12-2015 at 21:42 ----------

He stated a fact that homosexuality and abortion was illegal until a relatively short period of time ago . It is also a fact that homosexuality and abortion are still illegal today in many countries .

---------- Post added 09-12-2015 at 21:43 ----------

So you agree Tyson Fury is married and hasn't got a bird .

The Duke of Edinburgh has said some moronic things. Just because he's the Duke of Edinburgh doesn't make him a sage.

Fury also tweeted

"Hears (sic) how I can put homosexuality along side Paedophilia? Printed by the BBC in 2014...." He then tweeted a BBC article about the Paedophile Information Exchange.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/12/06/tyson-fury-makes-another-homosexuality-and-paedophilia-comparison_n_8732518.html

I've no idea whether Tyson's initial outburst has given him a taste for notoriety, and has decided that the only way he's going to get attention is by making more moronic statements. Much like a third rate Richard Littlejohn.

Anyway, all this furore will give him something to reminisce over with other has-beens on a future edition of Celebrity Big Brother.

Edited by Mister M