Do people like to be 'outraged'?

I was not outraged by anything, only pointing out Mister M's own intolerance and ignorance .

The only thing you've got near to Mister M's intolerance, is the intolerance of pig ignorance...which I have to say..you and Fury take the prize.

The only hatred I have observed has been directed towards Tyson Fury .

No you haven't..the only sentiment you've observed is the repugnance of his and your opinions. And before you get all 'outraged' at that sentiment, his right to an opinion isn't the issue.

It's not surprising gays feel threatened and reluctant while considering 'coming out' with your views.

Edited by cassity

How would you characterise his comments that a 'woman's best place is in the kitchen or on her back' and suggesting that homosexuality is as eveil as paedophilia?

I have already stated my views about these comments .

---------- Post added 11-12-2015 at 19:57 ----------

The only thing you've got near to Mister M's intolerance, is the intolerance of pig ignorance...which I have to say..you and Fury take the prize.

No you haven't..the only sentiment you've observed is the repugnance of his and your opinions. And before you get all 'outraged' at that sentiment, his right to an opinion isn't the issue.

It's not surprising gays feel threatened and reluctant while considering 'coming out' with your views.

My views are that Tyson Fury has done nothing wrong by voicing his opinions on three moral issues . I have not even commented on my own personal views on these three moral issues so to say that gays feel threatened by my views is ludicrous .

The Police are not taking any action against Tyson Fury over hate crime allegation because he has done nothing wrong . I assume by your logic

gays will now feel threatened and reluctant while considering 'coming out' because of the views of the Police.

I do not do 'outraged'

Edited by Gamston