Lets stop calling ISIS, Taliban and Al-Qaida, Muslims.

Get off your high horse! Do you know Spider1 personally?

And don't ever apologise on my behalf. I would imagine the majority of people in the UK (under their breath) are absolutely ****** off with the problems this disgusting religion has brought to the west. I would also add all religions to the crap pot.

If Islam is such a wonderful faith why do millions of muslims head west?

I'm absolutely ****** off with people who hold disgusting views like yourself and stereotype a whole religion due to the actions of some.

Are you a knuckle dragging EDL type too seeing as you are also white?

What has people heading to the west got to do with being a Muslim anyway?

I gues you are not intelligent enough to realise the point sgtkate was making with her apologising part of her post. :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 11-12-2015 at 21:58 ----------

We would all be better off without Islam in our life. Especially Muslims.

That's what Daesh think about non Muslims, you are just the opposite side of the extremist coin with views like this. :rolleyes:

I'm absolutely ****** off with people who hold disgusting views like yourself and stereotype a whole religion due to the actions of some.

I gues you are not intelligent enough to realise the point sgtkate was making with her apologising part of her post. :rolleyes:

Dude. Man. Chill your beans before you pop a vein :)

(Or you'll summon the kraken :hihi:)

Seriously, don't feed the trolls M

They're really not worth it :)

That's what Daesh think about non Muslims, you are just the opposite side of the extremist coin with views like this. :rolleyes:

You think that Daesh think that non Muslims would be better off without Islam in their life and that makes me an extremist? You seem to be a bit confused.

---------- Post added 11-12-2015 at 22:18 ----------

What an ignorant and bigoted comment.

So you think that we would all be better off with Islam in our life. You seem confused too.

---------- Post added 11-12-2015 at 22:20 ----------

There seem to be loads of Islamic experts with something to say in this topic but so far nobody has been able to answer my simple question.

Is the Koran the word of an infallible god or isn't it?

So you think that we would all be better off with Islam in our life. You seem confused too

If I was king for a day

I would Neuralyze Christianity, Islam, Judaism (ALL religions - except buddhism)

Out of everyone's collective conscience :nod:

(Ahh ****! That means no Christmas!! :shocked: EXCEPT for Christmas :nod: We all loves da Chrimbo :banana:)

---------- Post added 11-12-2015 at 21:58 ----------

Definitely not a knuckle dragger. Although Islam doesn't seem to have evolved much from err knuckle dragging.

Dude. Man. Chill your beans before you pop a vein :)

(Or you'll summon the kraken :hihi:)

Seriously, don't feed the trolls M

They're really not worth it :)

Where're all trolls on here in some shape or form. Get back to infusing your brain with toxins Solomon sir.