Lets stop calling ISIS, Taliban and Al-Qaida, Muslims.

Era, schmera.

Either it is the word of an infallible god or it isn't. What does the book say on that point about it being the word of an infallible god?

You defend your religion well. Dont rise to the bait of those who would provoke you. It would help us all if you, or someone who actually has studied Islam could enlighten us to the correct interpretation of your holy book.

It would be much more helpful to enlighten the Muslims of IS than the members of SF.

A few years ago after the 2nd world war2 germans were walking down a street in Hamburg and one turned round and said to his friend what on earth have we done exterminate 6 million hard working jews and replaced them with 60 million muslims unbelievable. :suspect::loopy:

I recognise words, but that's about it.

Think about it you will twig on eventually :suspect:

Nope, it's not happening. I don't understand the connection.

---------- Post added 10-12-2015 at 15:11 ----------

Think about it you will twig on eventually :suspect:

About 1950 i cant remember any muslims in this country did they all sneek in on backs of lorrys

You might want to read up on recent history, just a thought.

Do moderate muslims think that ISIS & their ilk are bringing islam into disrepute?

No i dont think they do . Muslims have there own ways and will not intigrate with other people and in general dislike the British. We will soon become a muslim nation if they have there way.

You defend your religion well. Dont rise to the bait of those who would provoke you. It would help us all if you, or someone who actually has studied Islam could enlighten us to the correct interpretation of your holy book.

It wouldn't help because you will get differnt opinions from differnt clerics.

It would be more helpfull if you read it and formed your own opinion.

---------- Post added 10-12-2015 at 15:19 ----------

Do moderate muslims think that ISIS & their ilk are bringing islam into disrepute?

No they distance themselves by claiming those Muslims aren't Muslims and their actions arn't Islamic, the problem they have is that according to Islamic holy books and the life of Mohammad what they are doing is very islamic.

So you are saying that all the Muslims not in Isis, Alqaeeda and the Taliban are not Islamic?

No, I'm saying all Islamist terrorists are Muslims, but not all Muslims are terrorists.

In fact very few Muslims are terrorists.

It wouldn't help because you will get differnt opinions from differnt clerics.

It would be more helpfull if you read it and formed your own opinion.

---------- Post added 10-12-2015 at 15:19 ----------

No they distance themselves by claiming those Muslims aren't Muslims and their actions arn't Islamic, the problem they have is that according to Islamic holy books and the life of Mohammad what they are doing is very islamic.

There is no benefit in a non muslim forming their own opinion on islam, clearly as non-muslims we believe it to be incorrect in all its forms so speculating as to the 'correct' islam is pointless. Understanding the various sectsand schools of thought however is useful in helping us understand the challenges and opportunities in the various muslim communities.

You know diddly squit as you have just proved, read up about when the religion of Islam was first revealed and the reaction of the believers of other religions towards the new religion and maybe you will learn more than you think you do.

Goodnight, sleep tight and don't have nightmares about Muslims...:rolleyes:

You misunderstand me completely. Just as you misunderstand history. I have read up on Islamic history and could discuss, I'm gat greater detail than you, the chronological order of the wars involving Muhammed. Almost all of which started as Muhammad is the aggressor.

I get the fact that you want to defend your faith, but your blind defence is just as silly as the "patriots" who blindly defend Britain and insist we are a peaceful people. We are not a peaceful people and neither is the Muslim faith.