Lee Rigbys killer to sue police.

It's just common decency to use the correct terminology out of respect for all victims of terrorism including Lee Rigby's family .

You seem a little confused , so in an attempt to educate you -------- Murder is when someone deliberately kills another person, but anyone can be killed by an accident or by an illness.

A court of law found the two terrorists guilty of murdering Lee Rigby .

He's right Gamston- all murderers are killers, by definition.

'murder' means 'unlawfull killing'.

(Not all killers are murderers though)

It's just common decency to use the correct terminology out of respect for all victims of terrorism including Lee Rigby's family .

You seem a little confused , so in an attempt to educate you -------- Murder is when someone deliberately kills another person, but anyone can be killed by an accident or by an illness.

A court of law found the two terrorists guilty of murdering Lee Rigby .

This is just debater's sophistry. The words 'murderer' and 'killer' are often used interchangeably and the fact that they have different meanings in law is generally irrelevant, because the context in which they are used will normally clarify what is meant.

---------- Post added 13-12-2015 at 14:49 ----------

He's right Gamston- all murderers are killers, by definition.

'murder' means 'unlawfull killing'.

(Not all killers are murderers though)

but not all 'unlawful killers' are murderers, because the term 'unlawful killing' also embraces other categories, such as manslaughter and death by dangerous driving.

Hence why I never said they were :)

I said, 'all murderers are killers'.

But what you did not do was clarify the meaning of 'unlawful killing'.

Anyway, enough of this semantic hair-splitting, let's get back to the issue of what should be done with the vile creature under discussion. I still say a British version of a US Supermax would be appropriate punishment (and I emphasise the word punishment) for him.

Some Hebrew bibles have the words " Thou shalt not murder" as the sixth commandment .

Lee Rigby's Mother did refer to the 'murderer' of her son in her letter to David Cameron . In fairness to Cassity he has redeemed himself a little by referring to Lee Rigby's murderer as a waste of oxygen .

In fairness to Cassity he has redeemed himself a little by referring to Lee Rigby's murderer as a waste of oxygen .

Ahhhh! I see now, like you you wanted me to do outrage, exasperation, wobble etc . You think 'killer' is somehow the lesser evil to 'murderer' as a term in context to the op.

Amazing isn't it, one moment you make accusations of "terrorist sympathiser", the next I'm redeemed because I used the term "waste of oxygen". Let me tell you Shirley..I'm in no way redeemed, the contempt I have for Adebolajo I could go on and waste bandwidth with..but that would slot right into your unbalanced rationale, which isn't going to happen. Both terms are synonymous, homosexuality and paedophilia are not..which it seems you advocate and support through the rantings of an equally unbalanced Shirley.

Ahhhh! I see now, like you you wanted me to do outrage, exasperation, wobble etc . You think 'killer' is somehow the lesser evil to 'murderer' as a term in context to the op.

Amazing isn't it, one moment you make accusations of "terrorist sympathiser", the next I'm redeemed because I used the term "waste of oxygen". Let me tell you Shirley..I'm in no way redeemed, the contempt I have for Adebolajo I could go on and waste bandwidth with..but that would slot right into your unbalanced rationale, which isn't going to happen. Both terms are synonymous, homosexuality and paedophilia are not..which it seems you advocate and support through the rantings of an equally unbalanced Shirley.

Oops a daisy , even more utter irrelevant , erroneous nonsense (RANT) . I only said you are a little redeemed .

He mistreated the guards by attacking them so surely they should sue.

That raises a very inyeresting point. Can a prison or police officer take legal action against a criminal for attacking them? If not then why can a criminal if the roles are claimed to be reversed?