Lee Rigbys killer to sue police.

I did, your outrage is getting the better of you.

So now I have sympathy for Rigby's killer? It's always the same with idiots like yourself, when the argument is lost you resort to sentiments that haven't been made.

I very much doubt LR's mother is your prime concern or your motive, but in order to spout your rhetoric you have shown a propensity to use the suffering of others to grandstand your desire to tier the judicial system. You personally are not capable of reducing the distress of Rigby's family, only an egomaniac would think such.

More utter nonsense . You still are referring the murderer of Lee Rigby as a killer . I do not do outrage and will continue to attempt to educate you .

So Rigby's murderer is not a killer?

It's just common decency to use the correct terminology out of respect for all victims of terrorism including Lee Rigby's family .

You seem a little confused , so in an attempt to educate you -------- Murder is when someone deliberately kills another person, but anyone can be killed by an accident or by an illness.

A court of law found the two terrorists guilty of murdering Lee Rigby .

A court of law found the two terrorists guilty of murdering Lee Rigby .

There is no issue of respect or disrespect..you just made that up using the victims and family for your own personal gain.

So Rigby wasn't killed by a killer but by a murderer in order to somehow fit in with your own warped sense of grammatical gymnastics.

If you're so outraged by the word, I would suggest you don't repeat it even if you're quoting someone else...out of respect for Rigby's mother, that is. :roll:

There is no issue of respect or disrespect..you just made that up using the victims and family for your own personal gain.

So Rigby wasn't killed by a killer but by a murderer in order to somehow fit in with your own warped sense of grammatical gymnastics.

If you're so outraged by the word, I would suggest you don't repeat it even if you're quoting someone else...out of respect for Rigby's mother, that is. :roll:

More utter nonsense .

I have not made anything up , you seem more confused than normal today :loopy: I do not do outrage and I will not give up attempting to educate you .

Your title is incorrect . Lee Rigby was murdered by one of the terrorists doing the suing .

For the benefit of Cassity

---------- Post added 13-12-2015 at 12:56 ----------

Read the thread title you maniac.

Oh dear , you really are having a bad confused day .

Other members corrected the OP on who the murderer of Lee Rigby is suing .

Other members corrected the OP on who the murderer of Lee Rigby is suing .

Other members? Yeah, that automatically makes it right..:roll:

It doesn't change the fact that the title isn't correct you uneducated buffoon...no matter how many times you say it to the contrary. Just because you've pointed an accuracy as an inaccuracy doesn't make it so. All you've done is argued on the principle of Rigby's mother being offended at the word killer as opposed to murderer.

Your much needed education: Try looking up the meanings of both words. That's my last attempt at educating you, even though you're a lost cause considering you consider homosexuality and paedophilia as synonymous..

Other members? Yeah, that automatically makes it right..:roll:

It doesn't change the fact that the title isn't correct you uneducated buffoon...no matter how many times you say it to the contrary. Just because you've pointed an accuracy as an inaccuracy doesn't make it so. All you've done is argued on the principle of Rigby's mother being offended at the word killer as opposed to murderer.

Your much needed education: Try looking up the meanings of both words. That's my last attempt at educating you, even though you're a lost cause considering you consider homosexuality and paedophilia as synonymous..

Oh dear oh dearie me , more and more utter nonsense . Your confused day has gone from bad to worse .

Oh dear oh dearie me , more and more utter nonsense . Your confused day has gone from bad to worse .

Then counter your claim instead of continually claiming 'utter nonsense'. "Deary me" has no foundation to your argument, it just compounds your total pig ignorance.

Killer = someone who takes a life. Michael Adebolajo killed Lee Rigby therefore Michael Adebolajo is the killer of Lee Rigby, by taking his life. Killer isn't defined by how upsetting it is or isn't to the victims family which you seem to have taken on personally for his mother which is cheap and nasty, but hey what's to expect from someone who has real issues (outraged) with terminology which in effect has the same substance. Murderer is apt, but don't think for one moment 'killer' isn't..it's precise and to the point, and defines Adebolajo no less than the waste of oxygen he is.

Edited by cassity