Lee Rigbys killer to sue police.

The murderer is behind bars .

Yes..we know that.

There is a difference between someone being killed and murdered.

Yes..we know that.

---------- Post added 12-12-2015 at 11:40 ----------

Maybe there should be some kind of D-Notice or Reporting Restrictions regarding convicted terrorists while they are serving their sentences .

Why? What is it you fear?

Maybe there should be some kind of D-Notice or Reporting Restrictions regarding convicted terrorists while they are serving their sentences .

Maybe, but there wouldn't be any need if people didn't allow themselves to fall into the terrorists trap and allow themselves to get wound up. In my book he's an attention seeking scummer, and nothing he can do will surprise me.

Im with halibut , he needs the money to send to his cronies to buy more weapons .

He's not ging to win, but just for the sake of argument if he did win an amount of money he'll not have access to it. From this BBC page:

Prisoners only have limited access to any money they might claim while they are in prison. Limits are set depending on behaviour and money can only be spent in the prison shop.

Yes..we know that.

Yes..we know that.

---------- Post added 12-12-2015 at 11:40 ----------

Why? What is it you fear?

Why don't you use the correct terminology then ? Or does your terrorist sympathising ideology prevent you from doing so ?

I have nothing to fear , I was thinking of a way to avoid the distress caused to terrorist victims such as Lee Rigby's mother .

Why don't you use the correct terminology then ? Or does your terrorist sympathising ideology prevent you from doing so ?

I have nothing to fear , I was thinking of a way to avoid the distress caused to terrorist victims such as Lee Rigby's mother .

You have to ask who is responsible for the distress caused.

I have absolutely no expectations that Michael Adebolajo is gong to act any different from the lowest of the low. He'll stay in prison for the rest of his days as punishment, so why does the press have to give him the notoriety that he craves? I know that it will sell them papers, surely they have to put the needs of the terrorists victims over selling a few more newspapers?

The anger should be directed at the press for milking the story for every penny.

You have to ask who is responsible for the distress caused.

I have absolutely no expectations that Michael Adebolajo is gong to act any different from the lowest of the low. He'll stay in prison for the rest of his days as punishment, so why does the press have to give him the notoriety that he craves? I know that it will sell them papers, surely they have to put the needs of the terrorists victims over selling a few more newspapers?

The anger should be directed at the press for milking the story for every penny.

I agree the press should never have reported this news .

Your 'point' seems to change at every turn.

Initially it was that prisoners have too many rights. When challenged that turned into that they shouldn't be able to sue. When challenged that turned into that they shouldn't be able to make spurious claims.

Its never changed im answering the questions that have been asked of me . Your twisting what myself and other people are saying, your just a troll looking for trouble.