The Wilson's have sold their Property Empire

no I call it theft cyclone( take your head out of the sand)just say for an example I deposit a million quid into my bank account and it goes tits up why should I lose 925 thousand pound because of some eu crap made up to swindle me out of my money :huh:

Your reasoning is impeccably bad as usual.

Before this EU legislation, if you had £1 million in the bank and the bank went bankrupt, how much much would have you lost then?
erm I would have lost the lot :loopy: still theft is theft no matter which way you look at it:roll:

---------- Post added 12-12-2015 at 10:34 ----------

Your reasoning is impeccably bad as usual.

so why bother to respond :huh:

erm I would have lost the lot :loopy:

Not quite.

still theft is theft no matter which way you look at it:roll:

How is it theft if a company that you invest in goes bankrupt? How do you expect them to give you your money if they've got no money to give you?

Not quite.

How is it theft if a company that you invest in goes bankrupt? How do you expect them to give you your money if they've got no money to give you?

take your head out of the sand heres an example and theres probably more http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/mail-opinion-high-living-bankrupts-laughing-1913021 now if I give you a certain amount of money to save for me and you then lose my money you owe me that money,regardless of what a piece of paper says you owe me. ill give you a tip were ever I invest my money (dubious or otherwise) I make sure that what I invest comes back to me:hihi: .btw have you lost any money :hihi::hihi:

take your head out of the sand heres an example and theres probably more http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/mail-opinion-high-living-bankrupts-laughing-1913021 now if I give you a certain amount of money to save for me and you then lose my money you owe me that money,regardless of what a piece of paper says you owe me. ill give you a tip were ever I invest my money (dubious or otherwise) I make sure that what I invest comes back to me:hihi: .btw have you lost any money :hihi::hihi:

I don't think that you've quite got the idea of what investing money means. Don't you think that it's a childish outlook on life to expect it to be risk free? Every investment carry's a risk.

I also find it very telling on your character that you'd find it amusing if i had lost money on an investment. It tells everyone who reads thread all they need to know about who you are.

If you are interested my wife's business is doing alright.

I don't think that you've quite got the idea of what investing money means. Don't you think that it's a childish outlook on life to expect it to be risk free? Every investment carry's a risk.

I also find it very telling on your character that you'd find it amusing if i had lost money on an investment. It tells everyone who reads thread all they need to know about who you are.

If you are interested my wife's business is doing alright.

I hope your wifes business does well and you have no regrets about it. I care not what you think about me im just telling you as it is. remember not every investment carries a risk (well in my case anyway):hihi:

Which means your statement about it being a joke was a joke, correct?

It is OK Anna, over the years I have got to understand you as a confused Labour voter with severe nationalist views.

I have never voted Labour so far, and if you're not confused by politics at the moment you haven't been paying attention.

I don't see myself as a severe nationalist, but I do think selling off the family silver is a bad idea. We will just get poorer in the long run. I think much of our infrastructure and all utilities should be in British hands. Is that wrong?

Why do you believe that the government should guarantee your savings at all?

Because we have a saying - 'As safe as the bank of England'

This is not speculative investment, but an (allegedly) rock solid safe place to put savings. If they're not safe there, where are they safe? Under the mattress perhaps?

Not being able to trust our banks will have a dire effect on our economy, and our place in the world.