Are there any Forummers who actually support Mr Trump?

By being radical and wanting to cut people's heads off because of a war half a world away is the very definition of not being westernised. Maybe they were at some point but they cashed that in. You can't be a westernised extreme Islamist. Westernised is more than an accent it's a way of life.

---------- Post added 11-12-2015 at 22:36 ----------

I never thought of that, well played sir!

So their religion came befor their westernisation, how do you define a westernised muslim?

---------- Post added 11-12-2015 at 22:40 ----------

They join the forces instead :rolleyes:

No they don't, they join the dole queue.

You don't need to think it will to answer the question, but your avoidance is telling. You don't think it will but if you did you would oppose it.

Why do you think its a risk there will be a muslim majority in 50 years time? What rational basis do you have for this?

Ive said I dont think it will happen and the analysis supporting this claim is very poor.

The lowest level is to mention the Nazis in order to smear .

Don't worry. This is Cassity in 'look at me' mode.

---------- Post added 11-12-2015 at 22:44 ----------

I don't think there would. There would need to be the slightest inclination of a ban of pork or beer and we'd have riots. Proper ones, with serving policemen doing the rioting!

The Germans weren't far off changing our way of life. Maybe next time we wont be so lucky. We have a grand old tradition in the UK of leaving things right to the last moment before doing owt about it.

So their religion came befor their westernisation, how do you define a westernised muslim?

---------- Post added 11-12-2015 at 22:40 ----------

No they don't.

The many who do regular jobs, dip out of mosque once in a while or don't go at all. Don't insist on their partner wearing a full on burka. Those who hang out with people from other religions in their spare time. Those who represent our country at sport at a top level - at any level really. I could go on and on and on but I can't be bothered.

Most Americans have never been on foreign soil . The retired do have worries for their children and grand children but it's not just the retired who are angry about America's decaying economy and threat to their security .

Do you agree with Mr Trump's assessment that 24 deaths on US soil from terrorism in the last decade represents a bigger threat than the 280,024 deaths by good ol' American gun violence?

At least you acknowledge that it's a possibility.

Believe me I didn't..I was humouring the premise.

So if it does happen would you be quite happy living in a Muslim state ? )

That alone is a really complex question. Firstly you would have to explain how the UK has become an Islamic state?...Force? Democratic process?

I wouldn't like to live under any system that was taken by force. Democratic? I may not be happy but it would be the will of the majority.

Why do you think its a risk there will be a muslim majority in 50 years time? What rational basis do you have for this?

Ive said I dont think it will happen and the analysis supporting this claim is very poor.

Yes if current trends continue, but I don't need to think it will to oppose the expansion of Islam in the UK and you don't need to think it will to answer the question.

Yes if current trends continue, but I don't need to think it will to oppose the expansion of Islam in the UK and you don't need to think it will to answer the question.

Buit the analysis was flawed and current trends will not give you the Muslim majority you think it will. Its an unrealistic scare story.