Are there any Forummers who actually support Mr Trump?

The many who do regular jobs, dip out of mosque once in a while or don't go at all. Don't insist on their partner wearing a full on burka. Those who hang out with people from other religions in their spare time. Those who represent our country at sport at a top level - at any level really. I could go on and on and on but I can't be bothered.

The westernised Islamic terroists did regular jobs befor blowing themselves up and people that don't a follow the religion of Islam aren't Muslims, so whilst they might have Muslim perants once they stop following the religion they siece to be Muslims.

The lowest level is to mention the Nazis in order to smear .

"The retired do have worries for their children and grand children but it's not just the retired who are angry about Germany's decaying economy and threat to their security".

Some jumped up little Corporal Clot used the same insane type rhetoric a few decades ago.

Jimmy Carter introduced an immigration ban in 1980 during the Iran crisis

"Fourth, the Secretary of Treasury [state] and the Attorney General will invalidate all visas issued to Iranian citizens for future entry into the United States, effective today. We will not reissue visas, nor will we issue new visas, except for compelling and proven humanitarian reasons or where the national interest of our own country requires. This directive will be interpreted very strictly."

Been done before in response to crisis

Jimmy Carter introduced an immigration ban in 1980 during the Iran crisis

"Fourth, the Secretary of Treasury [state] and the Attorney General will invalidate all visas issued to Iranian citizens for future entry into the United States, effective today. We will not reissue visas, nor will we issue new visas, except for compelling and proven humanitarian reasons or where the national interest of our own country requires. This directive will be interpreted very strictly."

Been done before in response to crisis

A bit of background to the comparison:http://www.snopes.com/jimmy-carter-banned-iranian-immigrants/

Do any of the forumers also support Trump's plans to enforce Muslims in America to register with their Government and to carry special I.D. cards?

I think that they should have to have a star printed onto their foreheads.

Then, I could make a fortune with my

. Edited by MLAR