Are there any Forummers who actually support Mr Trump?

How many people contributing to this discussion are aware that Non-Muslims are prohibited from entering Mecca or the majority of Medina?

So us Trump only suggesting what Saudi Arabia (arguably the centre of the Islamic world) is already doing?

Saudi is a despotic country, run for the benefit of it's rulers. Is Saudi the standard on how we should judge America?

But non-muslims are not allowed Saudi citizenship so it is hardly relevant. They don't have the right to remain.

Try getting a Japanese passport or Korean or Filipino of any of dozens of other nationalities, if you are not ethnic Japanese, etc. You lot don't know a lot, about how the wide world works.And that is why UKIP is losing votes.

---------- Post added 13-12-2015 at 16:21 ----------

You are selective, like Donald Trump, on who you pick on. People are going to notice. That's why you, and him, áre going to be slaughtered at the polls.

So what is your opinion of the Jews?

I have a problem with or about Jewish people.....

---------- Post added 13-12-2015 at 17:59 ----------

Hate speech has been out and proud with a number of muslim clerics for years in this country......

I don't recall you making any noise about that:suspect:

Really, you must have missed all my posts stating I don't agree with extremist Muslims and denouncing terror groups like Isis or you are lying to make me look bad. :rolleyes:

I have a problem with or about Jewish people

I imagined that you would have.

---------- Post added 13-12-2015 at 18:13 ----------

Try getting a Japanese passport or Korean or Filipino of any of dozens of other nationalities, if you are not ethnic Japanese, etc. You lot don't know a lot, about how the wide world works.And that is why UKIP is losing votes.

There are no major issues with becoming a Japanese citizen. You certainly don't have to change religion to do it.

To vote in Saudi Arabia you have to be a citizen

To become a citizen you have to be a Muslim.

What does that say about their democratic system?

So your opinion is based on you liking islam and everything that comes with it, and mine is based on not likeing islam because of the baggage that comes with it.

Your opinion is based on an opinion that it won't happen and mine is based on it might happen and I don't want future generation of my family to endure the concequences of an islamic britain.

No, I said I quite like a lot of things aboout it. I think you need to stop worrying about things that are very unlikely to happen.

No, I said I quite like a lot of things aboout it. I think you need to stop worrying about things that are very unlikely to happen.

Thats simply a matter of opinion, you don't think it will happen and even if it does you don't care, I think it could happen and I would rather it didn't.

Thats simply a matter of opinion, you don't think it will happen and even if it does you don't care, I think it could happen and I would rather it didn't.

It won't happen, please stop worrying yourself and don't have nightmares. :hihi:

No it's not opinion. It's backed by analysis

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-will-britain-have-a-muslim-majority-by-2050/13690

Like I said you are worrying about nothing.

As an aside you do if you are not a supporter of the EU you might want to think again. Migration from the EU provides a kind of counterbalance: predominantly white, christian people and the total number of annual births to mothers whose origin is the EU is set to outstrip births to mothers whose origin is Asia.

e.g. in 2014, 22,000 children were born to Polish mums, 17,000 to Pakistani mums

---------- Post added 13-12-2015 at 22:09 ----------

It will be a very unpleasant place to live long befor it happens.

No it'll stay pretty much the same.

I think Mr Trump wanted a temporary ban on Muslims entering America.

We are told by Government that the UK has raised its threat level from substantial to severe of an Isis attack in the UK, and that we face the biggest threat to our country than ever before. If America is in the same situation then I do not blame Mr Trump for what he has said.

I would love to know how many terrorist attacks M15 has stopped in the last six months in the UK, also how many attacks had been stopped in America. Before we can judge this man I wonder what he knows about the level of threat by Isis in America.