Are there any Forummers who actually support Mr Trump?

I think Mr Trump wanted a temporary ban on Muslims entering America.

We are told by Government that the UK has raised its threat level from substantial to severe of an Isis attack in the UK, and that we face the biggest threat to our country than ever before. If America is in the same situation then I do not blame Mr Trump for what he has said.

I would love to know how many terrorist attacks M15 has stopped in the last six months in the UK, also how many attacks had been stopped in America. Before we can judge this man I wonder what he knows about the level of threat by Isis in America.

As I understand it MI5 are breaking up planned attacks virtually every month.

However, non-Muslims, are not banned from Saudi Arabia as a whole. Millions of non-Muslims live in Saudi Arabia. A whole lot. A BIG percentage.. If Saudi was the equivalent of the USA in population, it would amount to over 100 million residents.

Of those non-Moslems, do you know the % of them adherent to each other religion?

There is a hadith that reports that the Prophet Mohammed, on his death bed, said that 'no two religions can co-exist' in Arabia, this provided the grounds for Usama bin Ladens claim that the US or the West was 'occupying' the land of the Prophet. There are many who share his view.

Liar.

No such words were ever spoken and all authenticated reports have no mention of this.

You're clearly an ill informed and rabid anti Muslim who runs to anti Islamic sites and thinks he had cracked Islam.

Muhammad and his 4 successors paid a massive role in ensuring non Muslims lived in peace and unharmed.

Muhammad's constitution of Medina.

http://www.constitutionofmadina.com

Stop spreading lies.

No it's not opinion. It's backed by analysis

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-will-britain-have-a-muslim-majority-by-2050/13690

Like I said you are worrying about nothing.

As an aside you do if you are not a supporter of the EU you might want to think again. Migration from the EU provides a kind of counterbalance: predominantly white, christian people and the total number of annual births to mothers whose origin is the EU is set to outstrip births to mothers whose origin is Asia.

e.g. in 2014, 22,000 children were born to Polish mums, 17,000 to Pakistani mums

---------- Post added 13-12-2015 at 22:09 ----------

No it'll stay pretty much the same.

Your opinion is backed by speculation, my opinion is backed by speculation. You might be right and I might be right, thats the thing with predicting the future, no one realy knows.

Census figures show almost a tenth of babies and toddlers in England and Wales are Muslim – nearly twice the proportion in the general population

Between 2001 and 2009 the Muslim population increased almost 10 times faster than the non-Muslim population.

They are disproportionately more likely to be unemployed, they are the least productive members of scociety, disproportionately more likely to be imprisoned and more likey than any other group to commit terrorist acts.

Edited by betterman

Liar.

No such words were ever spoken and all authenticated reports have no mention of this.

You're clearly an ill informed and rabid anti Muslim who runs to anti Islamic sites and thinks he had cracked Islam.

Muhammad and his 4 successors paid a massive role in ensuring non Muslims lived in peace and unharmed.

Muhammad's constitution of Medina.

http://www.constitutionofmadina.com

Stop spreading lies.

I get the feeling you haven't spent much time studying your own religion.

Malik's Muwatta, Chapter no: 45, Book of Madina Hadith no: 18

Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Two deens shall not co-exist in the Arabian Peninsula." Malik said that Ibn Shihab said, ''Umar ibn al-Khattab searched for information about that until he was absolutely convinced that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, had said, 'Two deens shall not co-exist in the Arabian Peninsula,' and he therefore expelled the jews from Khaybar."

Edited by betterman

Your opinion is backed by speculation, my opinion is backed by speculation. You might be right and I might be right, thats the thing with predicting the future, no one realy knows.

Census figures show almost a tenth of babies and toddlers in England and Wales are Muslim – nearly twice the proportion in the general population

Between 2001 and 2009 the Muslim population increased almost 10 times faster than the non-Muslim population.

They are disproportionately more likely to be unemployed, they are the least productive members of scociety, disproportionately more likely to be imprisoned and more likey than any other group to commit terrorist acts.

No, mine is backed by facts. Read the link.

You are correct to point to issues we have with certain sections of our community. We shouldn't hide from those challenges.

This is where Labour clearly got things wrong by promoting the social strengthening of immigrant communities while not promoting economic opportunity and education adequately. There is nothing wrong with allowing distinct communities to exist but when they don't have the same economic opportunity and success as everyone else then problems will arise. Economic inclusion is the key to solving a lot of the issues IMO. Once people have success, decent housing, decent jobs, decent education and can see a future for their children then their focus tends to shift. That's our challenge as a country, to not create more hate and division on both sides but to find a way to come together.