Are there any Forummers who actually support Mr Trump?

At least you acknowledge that it's a possibility. So if it does happen would you be quite happy living in a Muslim state ? Actually, this ought to be another thread and poll.

I probably would crap my pants!......On the Battlefield. ;)

I don't think there would. There would need to be the slightest inclination of a ban of pork or beer and we'd have riots. Proper ones, with serving policemen doing the rioting!

Most ot the British Islamic terrorits were westernised, and its mostly second and third generation westernised Muslims that are heading out to fight with ISIS?

So in the 14 years that the war of terror has been fought, how many 2nd or 3rd generation radical muslims have turned against the UK?

Most ot the British Islamic terrorits were westernised, and its mostly second and third generation westernised Muslims that are heading out to fight with ISIS?

That's what disenfranchised young men have done

Since the dawn of time

And why everyone's hooked on COD!

I dont think it will thats the point, its an argument thats been mooted on here before. I looked into it and its not realistic. Based on too many unreasonable assumptions as many projections are.

You don't need to think it will to answer the question, but your avoidance is telling. You don't think it will but if you did you would oppose it.

I don't think there would. There would need to be the slightest inclination of a ban of pork or beer and we'd have riots. Proper ones, with serving policemen doing the rioting!

There's a pun in there somewhere about a post that discusses police rioting over the banning of pork products!

By being radical and wanting to cut people's heads off because of a war half a world away is the very definition of not being westernised. Maybe they were at some point but they cashed that in. You can't be a westernised extreme Islamist. Westernised is more than an accent it's a way of life.

---------- Post added 11-12-2015 at 22:36 ----------

There's a pun in there somewhere about a post that discusses police rioting over the banning of pork products!

I never thought of that, well played sir!