Vandalism of Starbucks

Hope they don't expect syp to look into or even bothered about this. They haven't paid into the system for this with there dodging of taxes so shouldn't expect the use of services that respectable company and people pay it to. Companies like Starbucks should be prevented from trading in the uk

I presume that Starbucks have engaged a private police force to investigate this crime. After all, they make no contribution to Her Majesty's Police Force, so they shouldn't be able to use them.

i doubt they really care i would think by now they will have had it cleaned and painted and business as usual! there will always be the haters all part and parcel of business

i doubt they really care i would think by now they will have had it cleaned and painted and business as usual! there will always be the haters all part and parcel of business

They would care if they were denied access to our police and fire services on the grounds that they haven't paid for them.

Imagine what that would do to their insurance bills.

Hope they don't expect syp to look into or even bothered about this. They haven't paid into the system for this with there dodging of taxes so shouldn't expect the use of services that respectable company and people pay it to. Companies like Starbucks should be prevented from trading in the uk

Now that you've mentioned that, do you think we all should go in and nick the till or refuse to pay for our coffee if there's no chance of being prosecuted?

---------- Post added 14-12-2015 at 23:53 ----------

They would care if they were denied access to our police and fire services on the grounds that they haven't paid for them.

I understood that it is the business rates that paid (or helped pay for) the police and fire services.

Regardless of if they pay tax or not. It doesnt justify some disgusting individual vandalising property. Its not just that property thats affected but also the look of the area as well.

If the vandal didnt agree with their tax policies he or she could go elsewhere.

The only city centre coffee shop I used to frequent, grounded coffee on chapel walk, closed down a few months ago. . . I'm gasping for some flavoured / syrupy grounded coffee beans that I can brew up myself. Where are these independent coffee shops? :help:

Try Ink and Water at the back of West One. In the summer they also do the most incredible milkshakes!