Morrisons match and more.

When the Match and More scheme was first announced they did make a big thing of being the only supermarket to match Lidl/Aldi.

They've gone kinda quiet on that front though.

Not only have they gone quiet on it, they've scrapped it. I am not too unhappy with the changes although I too have noticed a decrease in points/offers and a gentle increase in price on some of our staples, but all in all I think prices stayed pretty stable.

I tried other supermarkets (Sainsbury's since they opened. Asda in't Cross, Tesco at Burngreave) but none offer the same variety of things we frequently buy. All in all Morrison's is still our #1 bulk-buy store, but always under scrutiny.

Not only have they gone quiet on it, they've scrapped it. I am not too unhappy with the changes although I too have noticed a decrease in points/offers and a gentle increase in price on some of our staples, but all in all I think prices stayed pretty stable.

I tried other supermarkets (Sainsbury's since they opened. Asda in't Cross, Tesco at Burngreave) but none offer the same variety of things we frequently buy. All in all Morrison's is still our #1 bulk-buy store, but always under scrutiny.

I've not noticed much if any price increases, although I couldn't be sure how much a kilo of carrots are anyway.

Been buying more and more meat from the local butchers now as the quality difference was astonishing, although the fish at Morissons is still decent.

I've not noticed much if any price increases, although I couldn't be sure how much a kilo of carrots are anyway.

Been buying more and more meat from the local butchers now as the quality difference was astonishing, although the fish at Morissons is still decent.

There's a few silly things that we buy quite frequently where they added a few P here and a few P there, but nothing dramatic. What I have noticed, like I said, is that the offers seem to have changed to be a bit less advantageous for the consumer. Having said that, that always happens in the run up to Christmas.