Killing me softly with his songs.

but listen to Michael Buble and there you have a singer with warmth in his voice and impeccable phrasing. He far outshines Sinatra in every way.

This post just goes to show there is no accounting for musical tastes

You'll be telling us next that Russell Watson is a better tenor than Placido Domingo

You're having laugh surely.:gag:

Elvis had the voice the looks, not a great actor as admitted by himself many times, as for Sinatra well! he looked 45 when he was 20, never sang a song in tune and was connected to the Mafia thats how he landed film roles through them, plus a wife beater, testamonies from first wife and Mia Farrow and after a few bevvies he used to attack anyone doing a service for him ie; waiters and such like, Horrible person.:suspect:

Elvis had the voice the looks, not a great actor as admitted by himself many times, as for Sinatra well! he looked 45 when he was 20, never sang a song in tune and was connected to the Mafia thats how he landed film roles through them, plus a wife beater, testamonies from first wife and Mia Farrow and after a few bevvies he used to attack anyone doing a service for him ie; waiters and such like, Horrible person.:suspect:

You can't be listening to the Sinatra that I'm listening to then. They didn't call him The Governor for nothing .!!

You can't be listening to the Sinatra that I'm listening to then. They didn't call him The Governor for nothing .!!

Your right he didn't get called the Govenor for nothing, he got the name for being a bully, and for listen to him I would rather listen to Athur Mullard. :huh:

Actually I have the same opinion about Presley !:hihi::hihi:

Billions around the world can't be wrong, how many visit Graceland every year and how many visit franky boys house every year, I could probably count them on one hand, Sinatra was just one of Presley's Deciples. :hihi::hihi:

Billions around the world can't be wrong, how many visit Graceland every year and how many visit franky boys house every year, I could probably count them on one hand, Sinatra was just one of Presley's Deciples. :hihi::hihi:

As Sinatra's house has never been a paying project for visitors I beg to differ ! Sinatra was one of Presley's disciples ? The other way round I would have thought ! Actually they got on very well together.