Killing me softly with his songs.

As Sinatra's house has never been a paying project for visitors I beg to differ ! Sinatra was one of Presley's disciples ? The other way round I would have thought ! Actually they got on very well together.

Columbia pictures said it was a pity Elvis came on the film scene too late in Love me Tender and Jailhouse Rock in 1957, because he would have landed the role as Demagio in From here to Eternity, not Sinatra, the real stars of that film incidently was Burt Lancaster and Montomery Cliff.:roll:

Columbia pictures said it was a pity Elvis came on the film scene too late in Love me Tender and Jailhouse Rock in 1957, because he would have landed the role as Demagio in From here to Eternity, not Sinatra, the real stars of that film incidently was Burt Lancaster and Montomery Cliff.:roll:

No way, Presley was a crap actor anyway !! :gag:

No way, Presley was a crap actor anyway !! :gag:

Elvis always admitted that, he was renound for always asking for help and advice from co stars like Anne Margret and Richard Egan(well documented) unlike deluded and corny Sinatra, I would rather watch Ken Barlow. :gag:

If you get a chance try to hear Sinatra singing Old Man River. The power and tone of the guys voice was astounding.

Paul Robeson for me thankyou very much.:roll:

---------- Post added 17-12-2015 at 09:21 ----------

Looks like Presley got the wrong advice ! :loopy::loopy:

The biggest viewing Sinatra ever had on his shows was when Elvis appeared on one, I'll just leave you with that fact, oh and I hope your hearing gets better. :hihi: